(#35 (permalink))
Old
lollijenn (Offline)
carpe diem

Send a message via AIM to lollijenn Send a message via MSN to lollijenn
04-13-2007, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musashi View Post
You might get really confused hearing this from me, but common, isn't anybody a little afraid of being on there own? I mean, seriously think about it. Once you are by yourself, sure, you can make your own decisions and do what you want, but thats after you do what you are suppose to. You can't just decided that you aren't going to pay a bill or not get a job. Once you are on your own, people don't just hand things to you and i don't understand how people can walk through life thinking that. Once your parents are gone, you really can't expect to get as far as you want to. I know that as soon as I'm done with High School, I'm gonna be out less than a week later. But all my dreams ae gonna have to wait because my responsibilties ave to come first. As much as we hate our parents and want to get away from them, are we that sure we can survive without them? Can we cough up the money to pay the electric bill or the the insurance for the car or just the cost of living itself? Can we manage to make sure we eat every night and are warm when the winter comes? We have to respect our parents because they know how hard it is. They know that some of us aren't gonna be able to handle it and sell our bodies for some cash or rob banks or dosomething stupid just because we don't know what to do. Why do you think so many people are going to jail now? It's because they are kids who think they an get away with things that they use to. Once you are 18, reality hits and you can't just expect to get away with everything. Yes, i want out just as much as the next person, but, I have thought about it. Will i be able to support myself with a well paying job? Will i be able to eat everyday? Will i be anybody? I'm not saying that all people don't realize this, I'm sure there are some people who could make it perfectly fine on there own, but those who can't don't realize it and they need to, or they will end up dead. The real world doesn't take any crap from anyone.

thats right cuz

Follow Me Or Not!
JOIN TODAY!!!!!!!!!

wife of dreamyourworld
GrandDaughter of-Wolfrainvn
daughter of-maku niece of-Fuu Nantena yamamato sister of-Marukyusu
Kakashi Jo_Kittie himechan ToKyObOxRoBoT Aunt of-obscureLOVE cousin to-Rikku777 musashi Yuri Hisuwashi

FANS!!! <333
animedude3