View Single Post
(#17 (permalink))
Old
crazypete (Offline)
NinjaKasumi123's BF

11-25-2006, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Most people aren't simple like you and can handle looking at more realistic graphics and have brains that can handle the speeds of a powerful console, whereas your virtual reality has to be limited. So I see you're one of those thick cunts that get in everyone's way and can't even use the fucking till you slow cunt. No, this is not your till, you are at home now you thick bastard!
So why are you threatened by the w technology that is a part of the PS3's arsenal? Is it because your daddy used to touch you? So do you play the slow smeggin' Wii with your boyfriend Katrina or is he meant to be a girl, I can't tell. Please enlighten me;
Sincerely, your Lord and Master
you just made the most irrelevant point in the world Ash(if it IS you)...what does me being at home have to do with the Nintendo Wii.. so enlighten ME why Ps3 is better than Nintendo Wii...btw i'd stop with the empty threats if I were you...judging by how you write you just flame and have no clue what you are talking about.. so instead of beign an immature bastard that you are...tell me why the Wii console has sold over 600,000 units right now and just yesterday even more customers came back saying that their PS3 don't work...

my girlfriend is NinjaKasumi123

I love you NinjaKasumi

Last edited by crazypete : 11-25-2006 at 04:51 PM.