View Single Post
Old
AoshiShinomori (Offline)
I wuvs Rikku the most! <3

Send a message via MSN to AoshiShinomori
04-21-2007, 04:13 PM

Right on "right-o" ! I just finished it and it was...UNREAL! ... This has got to be like the best episode ever!...but I say that for every episdoe... ... Now light has two battles on his hand since both N and Mello want to find Kira and you know what I just realized.. *braindead me, I'm sure it's on this thread somewhere, but I'll mention it anyway*... their names are in alphabetical order!

L, M, N!!! so L tries first, dies and then M gets the next move after which N surfaces!!! HOW Cool and to think K for Kira was the first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUPREME DUDE!!! THAT IS MIND BOGGLING!!

Edited: Forgot about the laptops thinking about DN... well acer is decent, fujitsu is pretty good. I'll probably go for HP though because they're more sturdy. IBM/Lenovo laptops are really light but if you drop 'em once the hard disk can sustain much injury. Sony are just wayyyyy over priced for their specs and one of the recent ones I tried out was even heavy! >_<"... Dell has bad customer service so I might look out for HP mostly...

Omae mo kanjite no ka... kaze no koe?

Last edited by AoshiShinomori : 04-21-2007 at 04:24 PM.