JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
alexisgc (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to alexisgc Send a message via Yahoo to alexisgc
Vampire princess miyu - 11-27-2007, 03:43 AM

Does any one know where I can find vampire princess manga and dolls? I started reading it and I fell in love with the series then I moved and now I cant find it anywhere. And I saw they had a vampire princess doll but I didnt have any luck finding these anywhere. Maybe the toys are just for people in japan I hope not anyway give me a hit if you know where I can get the rest of the seires

I judge as I see fit and my judgment is just.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
ILOVEJAPAN (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-27-2007, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexisgc View Post
Does any one know where I can find vampire princess manga and dolls? I started reading it and I fell in love with the series then I moved and now I cant find it anywhere. And I saw they had a vampire princess doll but I didnt have any luck finding these anywhere. Maybe the toys are just for people in japan I hope not anyway give me a hit if you know where I can get the rest of the seires
You can order Miyu manga from amazon, ebay, Barnes&Nobel, Borders, or almost any other chain bookstore or website.

hmmm dolls? I have never seen any Miyu doll's. If there are any I'm sure you would be able to find them on ebay or amazon.