JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
zeldalover (Offline)
JF Regular

my personal zelda manga - 12-14-2007, 09:35 PM

its not in manga for YET.... cause the storyline is still being developed... here is a sample of what I have so far.... Please tell me what you think!

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA

DAWN OF DESTINY

Chapter 1. The beginning

Long ago, when time was young, the three goddess descended upon the land that was the chaos of hyrule… the goddess Din crafted the earth…. Farore gave life to the world…. And Nayru… Gave the spirit of life for all that would uphold the law....
With their jobs done, they departed for the heavens, and left the relic: the triforce in the land of the sacred realm.

Shortly after the hero of time has done his duty and delivered the final blow to ganon, he returned to his own time, to his home in the kokiri forest to see his best friend saria...however.... things did NOT go as planed....

Link is in his house sulking about how tell his best friend that he loved her, though.... they couldn’t be together due to him being a hylian and her being a kokiri.
After days of sulking he received a message from saria to meet her at the sacred grove- their secret place- and talk. He was astonished to hear from her, she had been missing for weeks on end... so after a.... Unimpressive visit with midow, he raced through the forest... and finally to the entrance of the forest temple. There, sitting atop her favorite tree stump, saria sat looking rather…. Stressed, like she had been sitting their for ages…. She spoke in a soft gentle tone…” I have been waiting for you to come link.” She scooted to the edge of the seat and beckoned him to join her….as he approached she seemed to start crying, so link made a move to comfort her in his arms, but pushed them away. “No…. we just…. Cant…” she said in a tearful tone…” “But, saria…. Why…?” he replied in a confused voice. “* sniff* you are a hylian… and I am a kokiri… we can never be together…. No matter how hard we try… we will always be pushed apart by our differences….” Link stared long and hard at the surrounding forest in a sad yet truthful look in his eyes. “We may look different on the outside, but…. In the end, it’s only the inside- that how we feel about and care about one another that matters!” he spoke in a vain breath. “I love you, link. With all my heart and more…” “So do I!” link replied.
“You and I will always be friends, and we will always have one another.”
Saria started to cry. “Goodbye link…. You know that Zelda told you to go home after you ended your adventure…” “This is my home, saria! This is where I was raised since I was a baby!” link yelled with a fearful look in his eyes. Suddenly, saria started to fade from view like a mirage. “Goodbye link…. I will always be here for you…” and she vanished. ‘NO!!!!!!! Don’t go Saria!! After hours of sobbing and crying link turned to the
Exit. Suddenly, a great pain seared its way throughout links entire body and let out a yell of pain, “aaaaaaaaaaaarg!!” there was a faint explosion. Link lie on the ground unconscious, and where he had stood was a dark figure and spoke in a deity tone… “At long last… I have finally awoken!” “I should probably kill you now, but now that you haven’t any will to fight…. You are no longer a threat…” He walked over to links unconscious body and stared at the triforce mark upon his right hand. “So…. It’s true…. You are the Hero that sent my master into the forsaken realm…. No matter. Now that I am walking once again, I will tear a hole into the sacred realm and have this land sent into oblivion!!!” he let out a dark and terrible laugh of madness and vanished into the night….

Chapter 2. Dark ambissions

Link had finally awoken for his unconscious state. “*groan* what happened last night…?” then he remembered his unfortunate get together with Saria.
He went into his house and grabbed up his sword, shield and other supplies. “I should go see Zelda in hyrule castle….” At the exit of the forest he met with one of the kokiri kin and spoke to link. “Link…. You’re not going to leave again… are you…? He didn’t speak. And gently pushed aside then spoke in a cold voice. “I am not of kokiri… I am not welcome here any longer…. She watched him go with a confused and astonishment. “I should get to hyrule castle town as quickly as I can to avoid salfos in the night.” So he ran as quickly as he could, only stopping to defeat any minor annoyances like peahuts that tried to give him a buzzing. Just before he reached castle town, link agreed to rest at the inn before he went into the castle the next day.

Meanwhile in the depths of death mountain….

The dark shadow figure stood council with many demons and monsters. “It is time…. We will once again arise and destroy our common foes… those wretched and vile hylians!!
We will let loose all those that have been defeated bye the so called “hero”… and cut down anyone fool enough to challenge us!!! The shadow creacher had slowly removed his cloak and reviled himself… it was shadow link! “As soon as that blade is in my hands…” He suddenly vanished into the shadows as all the demons had. All the demons had disbursed and vanished shortly after a brief startling roar fest.

Back in Hyrule town, link was preparing for his infiltration of the castle and dodging the guards to see the princess. He was currently at the Bazaar, bargaining with the shop owner over a set of explosives. “What!? 80 rupees for a set of bombs?! That ridicules!” link shouted in rage. “Well…. Since you are one of my main customers, I guess I could let you in on a little discount… how do 50 rupees sounds?” the tender replied. “Well…. Ok, I guess….” Link handed a purple rupee the shop keeper and left the shop. “ time to head to the castle”. Link thought to himself. He headed past the temple of time and for some reason found himself what felt like he was being pulled into and he resisted and pushed himself toward the castle. After dodging the guards patrolling the moat and swimming through the muggy waters, he pulled himself from the water and begun to push several boulders out of the way and made a mad jump for the ledge of the water seeping through the side of the castle, but had slipped and fell into the water again. There was a faint laughing from one of the trees nearby… then a shady character jumped from beyond a fence separating the Zoras River and the castle. It was Impa, Zelda’s caretaker.
“Ha ha ha…. You have come to the castle so many times and still haven’t realized to simply open the door?” she spoke in an amused voice and pointed to the metal door just besides him. “But it’s locked!” he spoke irritably. Impa walked over and pushed the door mat aside. And there was a small metal key in a pouch underneath the mat. Links mouth hung open in shock and disbelief. Suddenly Impa looked dead serious and spoke in a harsh tone. “We anticipated you would come. The princess has the need to see you. As well as the other sages.” Impa pulled link from the moat. “I shall take us to the great hall.” She said solidly. And she through a strange nut similar to a deku nut into the ground and vanished in a poof of smoke.

I love saria-chan.......
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Cloverella (Offline)
JF Regular

12-15-2007, 02:41 AM

You might want to move this to the member art and creativity section

For feedback, I'm no literature critic and I'm not exactly into Zelda either, but the writing is decent. It could do with some corrections of spelling/punctuation and rephrasing of a couple of sentences to make it more coherent though.

Good luck with your doujinshi~

Clover Mistress.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
zeldalover (Offline)
JF Regular

12-17-2007, 05:03 PM

uhh... ok, but how?

I love saria-chan.......
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Cenade (Offline)
New to JF

01-02-2008, 12:27 PM

Thats awesome =]

You really know Zelda well, and i loved how familiar it all sounded!

You really should carry on
(#5 (permalink))
Old
zeldalover (Offline)
JF Regular

02-29-2008, 08:25 PM

^_^ *grin* I have a little bit more... .But im begining to think its TOO LONG now...

I love saria-chan.......
(#6 (permalink))
Old
zeldalover (Offline)
JF Regular

02-29-2008, 08:32 PM

here is the next 2 chapters that I have added-

Chapter 3. Distant calling

Link and Impa suddenly appeared inside of the castle courtyard surrounded by the guards anxiously awaiting both them. One of the guards spoke. “We have awaited your return Impa. The princess grows impatient.” Impa replies. “Ah…. My princess….you should learn that patience is a virtue…. No matter. Stand aside cronak, so that I may complete my appointed task.” “Right, right. Sorry to keep you.” The solider replies sadly.
Inside of the castle, the court was enormous, giant sculptures of the triforce and the three legendary goddesses stood by the large throne. Sitting upon the throne was none other than the princess of hyrule, Zelda. She seemed to be really stressed as they approached, only to discover that she was reading a scroll of another nation, from Termina. She suddenly looked into links face and quickly hidden the scroll from view and smiled at her visitor. “Link! You’re finally here! I have been waiting for you.” “Link smiled back. “ It’s good to see you again Zelda.” He Replied. “Didn’t Saria tell you to come here?” she asked kindly. Suddenly link looked like he was about to start crying, and she realized quickly what must have happened and quickly went to apologize for what she had asked and started to comfort him. “No matter. I just received a letter from Termina. I am not sure who sent it, but it sounds extremely serious. I hate to ask you of this, especially since you have just been dealt a tremendous blow…. But, I would think this also helpful to regain yourself from your pain. I would like you to visit Termina and find who sent this scroll and do what you can to help them. Would you do this for us?” she asked. Link suddenly looked up and agreed. “Wonderful! But you may need help…. Say…. Where is navi?” you may find her assistance helpful on your new journey, you should find her and ask her for help again. And you will need transportation. We can lend you one of our finest horses.” “That’s not necessary.” Link cut in. “I have my own horse, Epona. She may be a small horse, but she’s definitely able to travel.” Link finished. “Good, then we shall have a feast before you leave.” Zelda finished and vanished into her room. “First things first, to lon lon ranch to get Epona from malon.”

Link had arrived from the castle at lon lon ranch. Malon raced over and nearly trampled him. “Link it’s so good to see you!” And hugged him tightly.” Link crocked. “I need Epona….” “Oh… that’s all…?” she looked a little sad. “Its ok, she’s in the barn. Ill go and get her for you.” And she raced into the barn. Their was great commotion inside of the barn before the door suddenly busted open and Epona lunged at link licking and nuzzling his face gently. Link busts into laughter. Malon walks over to Epona and gently strokes her mane. “Be careful my dear horse…. “And she waved them off into hyrule field.

Link had arrived at the feast in castle town market. Everyone that knew link one way or another had shown up, including the gorons and the zoras, even a few geurudos. Zelda had sat next to link the entire time telling him feelings she had felt of dire circumstances in termina, and that he shouldn’t do anything he felt he wasn’t ready for. When the feast was done, Zelda requested him to meet her in the temple of time so he agreed. In the temple, Zelda stood in front of the tablet of where the spiritual stones were placed to open the door of time, and she was holding the ocarina of time in her hands. She spoke softly. “Your new adventure will be a extremely dangerous one. Take this with you….” And she handed the ocarina of time to him and spoke, “if you are ever in danger, play this song…” and she played the song of time. Fare well…. My friend…. My you journey see you safely back to us...” and link left. Only to have a last look over his homeland and vanished into mysterious woods….

Chapter 4. Vulnerability

A sinister smile came upon dark links face, and let out villainous laugh. “ its time… to put our planes into action…. He is gone… and now… we begin our attack…. And those pitiful fools won’t know what hit them!” He suddly had created many dark marks upon the ground and had begun to glow ominously. Dark demons and monsters begun to spew from the dark marks and filled the top of death mountain. The dark figure stood from the spire which he sat. “Now…. The time has come… Reclaim that which belongs to us! Destroy all that gets in your way!! First, go to the ancient temples and create permanent portals to the demon realm…. And guard them…. Until the time is right….That’s right… those portals need time to Resonate… and Open a large enough gate…. For… THEM….our great lords….” Dark link stood silent for a moment. “Now, go my minions! Capture the temples and prepare for invasion!” The demonic Vanished without a trace. “Now….. It begins…. I must find “light bane” and prepare for battle….” Shadow link vanishes into thin air.

In the temple of light

“Zelda, ruto, naborru, Impa, Saria, darunia. You are needed at the temple of light….” Rarue spoke calmly. Suddenly bright flashes of light blared in all the encirclements around the main chamber. “What is it, Rarue?” ruto asks irritably. All the others looked about to ask the same thing. Rarue looked stressed and worried. “Have you felt the dark pulses of energy from termina?” “Yes, but do not fear, link is on his way their… I hope that the mask salesmen will be able to assist him when he reaches the new land.” Saria replied.
“Yes. The mask contains great darkness. He should be able to assist our young hero on his quest….” The rarue turned to the others suddenly. “That’s not all…. We have unwelcome company, here, in Hyrule”. “What!?” Naborrru replied shocked. “Has… HE returned….?” She asked fearfully. “No…. at least… not yet….” “I do not understand who could be so dangerous? I have sensed a strange force at hand, but… It doesn’t seem dangerous… at the moment…” Zelda replied. “I do not know who this new enemy is, but we should all keep our eyes opened. We must find this new entity find its intent.” Narue nodded and vanished. “Ill keep my eyes on the forest and look for anything unnatural.”. Saria had also vanished. “Impa.” Darunia spoke. “Hmm?” “Let us keep an eye on death mountain and kakoriko village. I have a bad feeling something bad is going to happen their.” Darunia stopped speaking and vanished. “Yes…. I have the same feeling…” Impa disappeared. “Well ruto, I guess we should keep our eyes on lake hyrule, hyrule field and zoras domain.” “Don’t forget hyrule castle and castle town!” ruto spoke oddly cheerily.
Zelda smiled. “Yes, of course.” And they had both vanished.

Somewhere outside hyrule

“Go now…. A meeting is surly ended by a parting…. However…. That parting needs not last forever… Go now…. Your deed is nearly done…. You have only one last task ahead of you…. Rise above the tower and end that which darkness had begun…your journey is almost done….” The face of the mask salesmen had suddenly appeared and Laughed as it vanished into the darkness of the night.

I love saria-chan.......
(#7 (permalink))
Old
zeldalover (Offline)
JF Regular

11-23-2008, 08:46 PM

too much? I thinking i shouldtry to simplize it so it can be smaller...but it would leave out too much...

I love saria-chan.......
(#8 (permalink))
Old
orewasenshi (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to orewasenshi Send a message via MSN to orewasenshi
11-23-2008, 08:59 PM

This is actually really good^^.

I've never met someone who was so familiarized with Zelda as much as me lol.

I've played every Zelda game released, since I have a Wii I download all the older games^^