LinkBack Thread Tools
(#41 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-20-2007, 03:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonShade View Post
I actually hate School days, not because its gruesome ending. I hate that dude, his the biggest jerk! When she was stabbed him, I was like yea killed that jerk!!
I have seen Sola, it's just average for me though. Ef is the best romance of the year I think. Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun is on my watch list. Havent watched it yet ~haha. Still Key's stories (Kanon, air , clannad) are the best XD
I KNOW! He was a total ass! I only saw the last ep, and even I could tell! But think about this, because it's actualy pretty interesting...If there had been only one girl, he would have been just like every other guy in anime. It was having all those girls after him that corrupted him...Man is ruined by temptation, he's a perfect example =P.

Only one thing wrong with Key animes. They are all very good, they're just not all the greatest romances. Instead of focusing on the love, they focus on the sadness and how the main character transforms. Those are both great things for an anime to revolve around, just not one that is being watched for the love, as I am watching them for =P. Also, watch Hantsuki next! It's my all time fave romance, but I've yet to meet another fan...Tell me what you thought when you see it, since its only 6 episodes i'm expecting an opinion soon

(#42 (permalink))
Old
DragonShade (Offline)
美魚さんは白鳥な�

12-20-2007, 04:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powermad147 View Post
I KNOW! He was a total ass! I only saw the last ep, and even I could tell! But think about this, because it's actualy pretty interesting...If there had been only one girl, he would have been just like every other guy in anime. It was having all those girls after him that corrupted him...Man is ruined by temptation, he's a perfect example =P.

Only one thing wrong with Key animes. They are all very good, they're just not all the greatest romances. Instead of focusing on the love, they focus on the sadness and how the main character transforms. Those are both great things for an anime to revolve around, just not one that is being watched for the love, as I am watching them for =P. Also, watch Hantsuki next! It's my all time fave romance, but I've yet to meet another fan...Tell me what you thought when you see it, since its only 6 episodes i'm expecting an opinion soon
I love tragedy, it makes you feel alive. lol , Gonna check out Hantsuki.

白鳥は哀しからずや、空の青、うみのあをにも、染まず ただよふ。 
美魚さんは白鳥、僕は青、ぼくらは交わらない

My Anime List

Chara Listing XD
(#43 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-20-2007, 05:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonShade View Post
I love tragedy, it makes you feel alive. lol , Gonna check out Hantsuki.
Lol thats just a LITTLE bit scary Dragon-san xD. But if you like tradgedy, definitly check out Hantsuki. It may not be a totaly tradgedy, but I wouldn't call it the most warm & cuddly ending ever

(#44 (permalink))
Old
ILOVEJAPAN (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-21-2007, 04:35 AM

Aw neither of you liked school days? I thought it amazing, esspecialy the end.

I agree that Makoto was a tottal monster, so it was good that he died also, Sekai would probably be miserable raising the child without Makoto to help suport her and likley would have commited suicide anyway's so it wasn't really so bad that she died before having to go through that, and Kotohana got to keep Makoto's head with her so she alway's had part of him with her (ok so maybe she's looney but whatever works for her).

Anyway even though the ending seemed kinda bleak and miserable, when you think about it....it was probably the only scenario inwhich everyone would be happy.
(#45 (permalink))
Old
DragonShade (Offline)
美魚さんは白鳥な�

12-21-2007, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Lol thats just a LITTLE bit scary Dragon-san xD. But if you like tradgedy, definitly check out Hantsuki. It may not be a totaly tradgedy, but I wouldn't call it the most warm & cuddly ending ever
 I like to drop tear for those animes which I won't in movies by real people.I think the movies with real people are always not sad because those actors are not as perfect as those fictional characters in animes , not worth tears. lol

美魚さんは白鳥、僕は青、ぼくらは交わらない

My Anime List

Chara Listing XD
(#46 (permalink))
Old
DragonShade (Offline)
美魚さんは白鳥な�

12-21-2007, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILOVEJAPAN View Post
Aw neither of you liked school days? I thought it amazing, esspecialy the end.

I agree that Makoto was a tottal monster, so it was good that he died also, Sekai would probably be miserable raising the child without Makoto to help suport her and likley would have commited suicide anyway's so it wasn't really so bad that she died before having to go through that, and Kotohana got to keep Makoto's head with her so she alway's had part of him with her (ok so maybe she's looney but whatever works for her).

Anyway even though the ending seemed kinda bleak and miserable, when you think about it....it was probably the only scenario inwhich everyone would be happy.
I would think of it as a punishment for Makoto..... hahaha

美魚さんは白鳥、僕は青、ぼくらは交わらない

My Anime List

Chara Listing XD
(#47 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-07-2008, 04:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILOVEJAPAN View Post

Ok, now Pmad is confuzzled...Did you just say HAPPY? I mean, let him die alone. Let the girls realize that they're being played for fools by a douchebag. that would work. but that ending? NOBODY'S happy! Not even those who HATED him should like it! Sure, its surprising, refreshing, but dear lord did I hate that ending!

(#48 (permalink))
Old
ILOVEJAPAN (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-07-2008, 04:23 AM

Quote:
Ok, now Pmad is confuzzled...Did you just say HAPPY? I mean, let him die alone. Let the girls realize that they're being played for fools by a douchebag. that would work. but that ending? NOBODY'S happy! Not even those who HATED him should like it! Sure, its surprising, refreshing, but dear lord did I hate that ending!
I dunno it's like the audience isn't going to be happy unless Makoto get's whats coming to him, but if he dies then the only way sekai would be happy is if she dies too (I know she killed him, but in the long run how happy would she be with that desision? Do you think a 15 year old girl want's to rais a baby on her own? and an abortion could be stressful too), and Katsura dosent really care if he's dead or not as long as she can float around in a boat with his head...

See everybody's happy. ...
(#49 (permalink))
Old
Amnell (Offline)
W.o.W. I'm 66

Send a message via AIM to Amnell Send a message via Skype™ to Amnell
02-07-2008, 04:24 AM

Quote:
Have you ever watched an anime that was good/very well made, but also very disturbing? Not even technically confusing, but maybe just really violent, or overly-vulgar? And then there are those that are extremely vioent, and disturbing, but have an aura about them that makes you feel there is something behind the violence...For example, Evangelion, Samurai X: Trust & Betrayal, Elfen Lied, etc. If so, share them here! They seem to be my kind of anime, when I look back on my list of shows...
デスノート

Like CSI, only very twisted inside and out and back in. Not one that made me feel good in the end, but definitely had me interested until the very last moment.

"The trouble with trying to make something idiot proof is that idiots are so smart." ~A corollary to Murphy's Law

If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you actually make them think, they'll hate you. ~Don Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle
But, that's always f-ed up individuals that kill in secluded areas up high in the mountains. Thats neither the army nor the governments agenda! I hope those people rott in hell, but an army or government shouldn't be judged by psycho individuals.
(#50 (permalink))
Old
ILOVEJAPAN (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-08-2008, 04:30 AM

I just rented demon city shinjuku, and I'm thinking of rewatching nightwalker, so I can let you guys know how those are after I've watched them.