LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

12-24-2007, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer0 View Post
I had alot of fun reading the mangas I will scan bc I like it alot and all the books are made by people who make the software as you can see by book make(if you downloaded the software)because if they made the files themselves than they would have alot more books they only have popular books that alot of people read.

Edit:I scanned it it did not infect my computer but I will do a computer scan and delete items that have viruses so just wait and it may contain viruses
The people who make the books are NOT the people who made the software. The people who make the software scan the books and produce the proprietary files.

China has gotten into a lot of trouble over the years for piracy and issues. Personally, I wouldn't go anywhere near that site.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Zer0 (Offline)
can belive its not butter

12-24-2007, 01:50 AM

Wow anyways I unistalled the software but it makes me sad I was about to read the 3rd death note book

(#13 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

12-25-2007, 05:18 PM

Some of those books I could tell were the Chinese releases, so I am guessing they had been scanlated...meaning it wasn't the official translation, but maybe done by a person in China translating Japanese to English...with book as complicated as Death Note I wouldn't trust a site like that to get the translation right.