JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Ryuuzaki (Offline)
Space Phantom Ninja

Send a message via AIM to Ryuuzaki Send a message via MSN to Ryuuzaki Send a message via Yahoo to Ryuuzaki
Sauracon 2008 - 12-29-2007, 11:45 AM

Hey. Just out of curiosity, is anyone going to Sakuracon this year? If so, are you cosplaying and what as?

For those of you that don't know, Sakuracon is an Anime Convention at the Washington State Convention and Trade Center in Seattle. This year it takes place March 28 - 30.

I'd love to go as Lloyd Irving from Tales of Symphonia, but chances are I'll probably only manage L. Aw well.

oops. misspelled title.

Sorry, My Death Note phase ended long ago.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Rikku777 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to Rikku777
12-29-2007, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuzaki View Post
Hey. Just out of curiosity, is anyone going to Sakuracon this year? If so, are you cosplaying and what as?

For those of you that don't know, Sakuracon is an Anime Convention at the Washington State Convention and Trade Center in Seattle. This year it takes place March 28 - 30.

I'd love to go as Lloyd Irving from Tales of Symphonia, but chances are I'll probably only manage L. Aw well.

oops. misspelled title.
Oooohhh! *jumps up and down* I'm going with a bunch of friends^^ I want to meet you! ^_^ If you went as L I would like, hug you to death!!! ^_^ *loves L*

As for cosplay, I think I'm going as Itachi, Near, and I can't decide between Rikku or Lenalee....O_O (I am a girl btw XD)

It kind of stinks, those days are the break between Winter and Spring term for college, so I am going to have to rush there, then rush back Sunday night cause classes start Monday T___T
Oh well, I can't wait^^
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Ryuuzaki (Offline)
Space Phantom Ninja

Send a message via AIM to Ryuuzaki Send a message via MSN to Ryuuzaki Send a message via Yahoo to Ryuuzaki
12-29-2007, 09:30 PM

That's great! I am doing my best to get a job out here. (It's very difficult for me. Don't know why though.) But hopefully I'll have one by the end of the Holidays. Then I'll be sure to go.

The only problem is, there will most likely be tons of Ls. And I need to get proper ID. (I live in BC)

Sorry, My Death Note phase ended long ago.

Last edited by Ryuuzaki : 12-29-2007 at 09:34 PM.