LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
yongg (Offline)
New to JF

Good Vampire manga, but needs more variety - 01-03-2008, 04:22 PM

Good Vampire manga, but needs more variety

Have you read Rosario+Vampire?

Well its interesting and amusing up to a point, the manga can really come off as a one trick pony at times, unfortunately I haven't really seen any continuation of a plot longer then 3 chapters, and it quickly begins converting in to your stereotypical shounen harem manga. However in its defence, the most recent releases have been pretty good, showing some semblance of a main plot, and even if the rest of it is pretty unoriginal, it still makes for a light hearted read, I'll save my final rating until the end, but it is most likely a 7-8
(it woulda been a 9 but after that recent witch arc I could never justify giving any manga that could eve associate it self with something so cheesy a 9)

if you like,you can [chick here] to read it.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
zenit (Offline)
i'm evil kyuubi

01-03-2008, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongg View Post
Good Vampire manga, but needs more variety

Have you read Rosario+Vampire?

Well its interesting and amusing up to a point, the manga can really come off as a one trick pony at times, unfortunately I haven't really seen any continuation of a plot longer then 3 chapters, and it quickly begins converting in to your stereotypical shounen harem manga. However in its defence, the most recent releases have been pretty good, showing some semblance of a main plot, and even if the rest of it is pretty unoriginal, it still makes for a light hearted read, I'll save my final rating until the end, but it is most likely a 7-8
(it woulda been a 9 but after that recent witch arc I could never justify giving any manga that could eve associate it self with something so cheesy a 9)

if you like,you can [chick here] to read it.

I read it until chapter 21 and its fun, at first is a bit repetitive i must admit but things now seem to be more fun, the cliche on the bunch of awsome looking girls that falls for an idiot looking but good hearted guy is a bit annoying but the manga is good all the same