JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
TheDemonNaruto (Offline)
Woot! Hooah!!

Send a message via AIM to TheDemonNaruto Send a message via MSN to TheDemonNaruto Send a message via Yahoo to TheDemonNaruto
How does Sasuke beat Gaara? - 12-12-2006, 06:01 PM

I knwo Sasuke and Gaara fight and I've never seen the episode and I'm gonna miss it again this weekend!Someone tell me how Sasuke beats Gaara 'cause I know he does!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
MasterHien (Offline)
I have faith..

Send a message via MSN to MasterHien
12-12-2006, 06:17 PM

sorry to disappoint you but sasuke didnt beat garaa infect he was loosing untill naruto came and save his a@@ lol, basically naruto was the one fighting and sasuke was watching and protecting sakura since she was tuck to a tree by garaa technique and then the fight goes on garaa show his true form cant remember name and than naruto summon frog boss then they start to fight and then naruto change garaa i think cant remember

(#3 (permalink))
Old
kainpendragon (Offline)
JF's Ero Sennin

Send a message via AIM to kainpendragon Send a message via MSN to kainpendragon Send a message via Yahoo to kainpendragon
12-12-2006, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterHien View Post
sorry to disappoint you but sasuke didnt beat garaa infect he was loosing untill naruto came and save his a@@ lol, basically naruto was the one fighting and sasuke was watching and protecting sakura since she was tuck to a tree by garaa technique and then the fight goes on garaa show his true form cant remember name and than naruto summon frog boss then they start to fight and then naruto change garaa i think cant remember
yep yep yep sasuke comes very close but the other sand nin get the way and it nartuo end up beating and change Gara forever because they are really more a like then any one else. there pains are the same other people have simlar pain and they point it out a lot but Gara and Naruto pain are the same expect naruto had other help sooner then gara had some one help him.

you must be watching the crappy american dub hu??? if so you need to catch up with the rest of us go download or buy the japanese copies with subtiles. they ruined narto and any one want to tell him when to stop watching so they don't have to sit thru the 1 years worth of fillars or is it two years now i don't know can't wait til that crap is over.

There are 3 kinds of perverts in this world
1. Those that hid it.
2. Those that accpect.
3. Those that are Ero Sennin

Last edited by kainpendragon : 12-12-2006 at 06:36 PM.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
antithetical (Offline)
Yafoo

12-12-2006, 08:21 PM

Eww, an American watcher. Tehehehe.

"All that we are is the result of what we have thought."
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Riku8 (Offline)
C.E.L.L

12-12-2006, 08:28 PM

are you sure this person wasnt refering to the chuunin exa match where they fight?

(#6 (permalink))
Old
kainpendragon (Offline)
JF's Ero Sennin

Send a message via AIM to kainpendragon Send a message via MSN to kainpendragon Send a message via Yahoo to kainpendragon
12-12-2006, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riku8 View Post
are you sure this person wasnt refering to the chuunin exa match where they fight?
that what they where talking about unless you thinking when rock lee fights gara??? because the exam is inruptted during the middle of sasuke and gara's fight. when sand nin attack leaf village it happen right as sasuke wounds gara

1. Those that hid it.
2. Those that accpect.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Riku8 (Offline)
C.E.L.L

12-12-2006, 10:03 PM

you sounded like you were talking bout the forest battle, as in naruto vs gaara not sasuke vs gaara

(#8 (permalink))
Old
kainpendragon (Offline)
JF's Ero Sennin

12-13-2006, 02:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riku8 View Post
you sounded like you were talking bout the forest battle, as in naruto vs gaara not sasuke vs gaara
yep he asked how sasuke beat him and the guy above me said he did not beat gara , naruto did and i explained why. sasuke never come close to beating Gara because of the Raccoon or dog demon what ever it is in side him. he wounds gara but that is it. so it answer the qustion that how does sasuke beat gara??? he does not beat gara. They do explain why he was able to wound him in nartuo 2 manga.

1. Those that hid it.
2. Those that accpect.

Last edited by kainpendragon : 12-13-2006 at 02:09 AM.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Riku8 (Offline)
C.E.L.L

12-13-2006, 07:55 AM

oh ok, if you wanna be technical sasuke wins by forfiet and yea the 1 tail shukaku raccoon demon

(#10 (permalink))
Old
limegreen (Offline)
JF's Katekyo Hitman

Send a message via AIM to limegreen
12-13-2006, 02:15 PM

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dub Watcher!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get Away From Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those who knew I was gone, I'm back!

(\__/)
(='.'=) copy this dude in to ur siggy unless u can think of
(")_(") a reason not to. and then do it anyway