JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Shuffle! - 11-29-2007, 01:02 AM

Has nyone seen it? I just weatched the first episode (so no spoilers!!) and while it looks ok, the ending is fairly obvious... This is just speculation, so I don't want to know the REAL ending, but my guess is he simply ends up with his childhood friend =P. Anyways, for others weatching it, is it good???

(#2 (permalink))
Old
Edrik (Offline)
JF Regular

11-29-2007, 03:21 AM

I haven't watched the anime yet but I have been reading the english translations by Kawaii Heaven, a manga translation group(mostly "cute" manga...hence the name "kawaii"). So I can't really say anything about the ending, but my guess he will get together with Kaede, she has the advantage of living with Rin so this makes her the closest to him.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
flein1337 (Offline)
JF Regular

12-02-2007, 02:41 AM

shuffle is awesome <3 asa-sempai
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-10-2008, 02:40 AM

Sigh...old habbits die hard, I guess. And this one is still kicking u_u I just wanted to say I've started up Shuffle again, and as long as it doesn't become a second "School Days" I'm good >_<

Wow, this is the most anti-climactic post in the history of my life XD Erk! Ex-san was right, I probably won't be able to quit this forum >.> sigh...

Last edited by Powermad147 : 01-10-2008 at 02:42 AM.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-16-2008, 02:02 AM

Hey! I finished it, great ending!! ^_^ But wtf happened in those credits!? 0_o There's a small scene in there where Sia and Kaede accidently kiss...And they just stare at each other. No getting creeped out or any emotion at all. I was like "oshit are they gonna get over Rin and go for each other!?" XD Btw, don't worry, this isn't really a spoiler, it happens after the show, just a little goody in the credits