JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Ito (Offline)
<3 Fahad

hi everyone - 09-26-2007, 10:47 PM

I´m also a bigfan of anime and manga. i have read 9 volymes of w-juliet and the last volymes 10-14 i didnt find them translated in english , and also i live in a smaltown in sweden and they didnt have w-juliet. but one thing im glad about that my sister is going to look for them in Stockholm. I hope u all like my manga picthers that i have made from my favorite animes. anime that i do also recomend is kaze no stigma.. hugs
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 222.jpg (39.9 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg 32563_huge.jpg (33.9 KB, 27 views)
(#2 (permalink))
Old
TheUnknown (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-26-2007, 11:12 PM

hi welcome to JF, have fun posting but be sure to read the forum rules first enjoy your stay :P

人生自古誰無死,留取丹心照汗青。-- None since the advent of time have escaped death, may my loyalty forever illuminate the annals of history.

(#3 (permalink))
Old
Ito (Offline)
<3 Fahad

09-27-2007, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUnknown View Post
hi welcome to JF, have fun posting but be sure to read the forum rules first enjoy your stay :P
thanks =)
(#4 (permalink))
Old
DarknessDescends (Offline)
JF Regular

09-27-2007, 04:24 PM

Hej! Your drawings look great!
I'm from Sweden too, where in Sweden are you from? How old are you?
I know it's pretty hard to buy anime in Sweden sometimes, but there's always the internet.

Eiri is my mom ^___^
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Ito (Offline)
<3 Fahad

09-27-2007, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarknessDescends View Post
Hej! Your drawings look great!
I'm from Sweden too, where in Sweden are you from? How old are you?
I know it's pretty hard to buy anime in Sweden sometimes, but there's always the internet.

Hi im 21 years old, i live in skövde is a small town between the big lakes, västragötaland. where in sweden do u live? animes i do dowload on internett.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
JF Regular

09-27-2007, 04:32 PM

I live in Umeå.
I don't download though, I like to have real DVD's and most of them I order from the US. It's cheaper that way, especially now when the dollar isn't worth that much. I'm 22, by the way.

Eiri is my mom ^___^
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Ito (Offline)
<3 Fahad

09-27-2007, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarknessDescends View Post
I live in Umeå.
I don't download though, I like to have real DVD's and most of them I order from the US. It's cheaper that way, especially now when the dollar isn't worth that much. I'm 22, by the way.
I have teeth braces to pay 16000kr =( in 1-2 moths i will have a beutiful smile. I have bought some mangas on internett in english. and im going to start learning japanise on my own becouse there arent any courses in japanise here. and next term i think i have too travel to Örebro to go on manga course. i studie in komvux thou. what do u do for living? hugs jenni
(#8 (permalink))
Old
JF Regular

09-27-2007, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ito View Post
I have teeth braces to pay 16000kr =( in 1-2 moths i will have a beutiful smile. I have bought some mangas on internett in english. and im going to start learning japanise on my own becouse there arent any courses in japanise here. and next term i think i have too travel to Örebro to go on manga course. i studie in komvux thou. what do u do for living? hugs jenni

Ah. I've studied Japanese on my own for a few years, I'm so much better at UNDERSTANDING than I am speaking it though. And I can only read hiragana and katakana, not kanji >_< But I'm gonna learn that at some point. One thing at a time!
I study at komvux too, webdesign and German. I'm gonna start studying Japanese at the university here next year, I can't wait!

Eiri is my mom ^___^
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Ayame90 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-27-2007, 04:55 PM

Welcome to JF.
So, how's everyone doin'? ^__^

The pic added goes to the ones whose ideas are in a box, to the ones who don't give respect to the one who doesn't fit in that box, stereotying one as I am. You'll soon learn your mistake in not getting the chance, because of Your Error to get to know as others have gotten to know, love, respect, and appreciate me for who I am and not for what you aim to make me.

あしゅり
のえる
(#10 (permalink))
Old
ultimaking (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to ultimaking
09-27-2007, 05:15 PM

Those are really nice drawing

I believe in justice, but no one believes in me