JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
rojjin (Offline)
JF Regular

08-04-2008, 05:20 PM

And the anime only does about 90? Is that correct?

"What We Think, We Become" - Buddha

"The most utterly lost of all days is that on which you have not laughed" - Crappy Fortune Cookie

"If I woke up looking like that, I would run towards the nearest living thing and kill it." - Master Shake

Score: Eiri: 35 Slykaz1: 102 Rojjin: 90 Yuna7780: ? reihino: 63 Crani:40 Ramones1976: 0 AnimeBaby112: 8 Arikado: 1 KikiBunny23:7 Pexster: 1
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

Send a message via AIM to Aota Send a message via MSN to Aota Send a message via Yahoo to Aota Send a message via Skype™ to Aota
08-04-2008, 05:36 PM

I don't know. I've never seen the anime. xD

The color of the sala flower reveals the truth that is... To flourish is to fall. The proud do not endure.

Heaven or Hell, Let's Rock!

Like a passing dream on a night in Spring. The mighty fall at last, to be no more than dust before the wind.
(#13 (permalink))
Old
rojjin (Offline)
JF Regular

08-04-2008, 05:45 PM

[Spoiler Alert!!] At the end of the anime, more or less everyone is dead besides the main character and Gantz has put him in a game with new people except he is the target. He ends up killing everyone.

How far is that in the manga? I know sometimes they add their own endings. Does this scene even happen in the manga?

"What We Think, We Become" - Buddha

"The most utterly lost of all days is that on which you have not laughed" - Crappy Fortune Cookie

"If I woke up looking like that, I would run towards the nearest living thing and kill it." - Master Shake

Score: Eiri: 35 Slykaz1: 102 Rojjin: 90 Yuna7780: ? reihino: 63 Crani:40 Ramones1976: 0 AnimeBaby112: 8 Arikado: 1 KikiBunny23:7 Pexster: 1