JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
Cool Hellsing (Ultimate) - 03-08-2008, 11:35 AM

Geez, I searched through the WHOLE anime section and there wasn't even a thread specifically for this anime(forgive me if I missed out, lol). ~_~ What have you guys been doing, lol?

Ultimate really describes this new version of the anime! ^__^

So is it just me or are the graphics, gore, humor, maniacal laughter, heart-pumping action, and even an added sadism in Seras's badass attitude all psyched up!

Gotta give credits to 'evil vs evil' style of the show. The moment Alucard defeats a supposedly powerful opponent, someone worse always shows up. Just when it seems he's at his wits' end, he NEVER fails to pull off a spectacular stunt to engulf the enemy in a darkness darker than hell itself and scare his initially self-confident challengers into little crying wimps! XD~!
Oh, and I only recently realized Alucard, spelt backwards, equals Dracula . THAT pretty much explains everything

If you haven't watched the original series yet, I suggest you do the latter. ^^ The OVAs are kinda rushed unfortunately... =/ But nonetheless, corrupted with twisted, whacked, warped philosophy wrong on so many leves = kickass awesome!

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.

Last edited by CoolNard : 03-11-2008 at 08:57 AM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
noodle (Offline)
Wo zhi dao ni ai wo

03-08-2008, 11:38 AM

Hellsing: the anime or manga, which one do you like?

Yeah, I was suprised there wasn't a thread for this. I found this thread a while back, but it's a bit different!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
03-08-2008, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle View Post
Hellsing: the anime or manga, which one do you like?

Yeah, I was suprised there wasn't a thread for this. I found this thread a while back, but it's a bit different!
Yup, who's to know what to choose if no one knows anything?

Hmm... Have you seen the OVA's? As far as my resources go, I can only find up 'till OVA 5. =/ I seriously need to watch the sequels XD or get a life, lol

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Tsuzuki (Offline)
冷血の私生児

Send a message via ICQ to Tsuzuki Send a message via MSN to Tsuzuki Send a message via Yahoo to Tsuzuki Send a message via Skype™ to Tsuzuki
03-08-2008, 05:14 PM

hm Ultimate has more to do with the manga and this is cool but I prever Hellsing ^^ it looks a lot better

ギャー(*0*((◎—————ー(°°; ) スッポヌケ〜
✿ あなた だけ が みれば いい... 狂気と真実は紙一重 ✿

そして坊やは眠りについて 息衝く灰の中の炎ひとつ、ふたつと 浮かぶふくらみ愛しい横顔 大地に垂るる幾千の夢、夢 銀の瞳のゆら(◕‿‿◕ )
It's a thin line between genius and stupidity. Once you cross it there is no going back!! Luckily I have tippex and a pen so I can just redraw it where I like!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA =_=

†♫†
(#5 (permalink))
Old
ILOVEJAPAN (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-10-2008, 02:14 AM

Hellsing Ultimate is insanley cool. I hope it get's picked up by another company.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Kiyuge (Offline)
o(≧ω≦)o

Send a message via AIM to Kiyuge Send a message via MSN to Kiyuge Send a message via Yahoo to Kiyuge
03-10-2008, 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolNard View Post
Geez, I searched through the WHOLE anime section and there wasn't even a thread specifically for this anime(forgive me if I missed out, lol). ~_~ What have you guys been doing, lol?

Ultimate really describes this new version of the anime! ^__^

So is it just me or are the graphics, gore, humor, maniacal laughter, heart-pumping action, and even an added sadism in Seras's badass attitude all psyched up!

Gotta give credits to 'evil vs evil' style of the show. The moment Alucard defeats a supposedly powerful opponent, someone worse always shows up. Just when it seems he's at his wits' end, he NEVER fails to pull off a spectacular stunt to engulf the enemy in a darkness darker than hell itself and scare his initially self-confident challengers into little crying wimps! XD~!
Oh, and I only recently realized Alucard, spelt backwards, equals Dracula . THAT pretty much explains everything

If you haven't watched the original series yet, I suggest you do the latter. ^^ The OVAs are kinda rushed unfortunately... =/ But nonetheless, corrupted with twisted, whacked, warped philosophy wrong on so many leves = kickass awesome!

I love Helsing Ultimate! Its amazing!

Alucard is amazing and I like to see how he will kill his enemy in a diffrent spectacular way!

WOAH! Thats really cool. Dracula, Alucard... Thats weird in a good way!

Family:
Husband: Aota
Wife: Kiyuga
Master: Kiyuga, IonFortuna
Sisters: Nekozawa, HinataUchiha
Borhters: Sutiiven.
Silly Side-kick: Slykaz1
Secret Lover: SonozakiSotaro

I own:
Mitsu & Hachi- Dolly
Yasu - Acid Black Cherry
Furukawa - Nookicky
KAZ - Oblivian Dust

¬_¬
(#7 (permalink))
Old
sasuke91 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-10-2008, 02:52 PM

hellsing ultimate would have to be somewhere in my top 4 anime of all time

the animation and fighting scenes are sooo coooooolllll !!!!

if you havent seen it , you really gotta check it out !
(#8 (permalink))
Old
thedarklord (Offline)
Evil Overlord

Send a message via Yahoo to thedarklord
03-11-2008, 04:29 PM

Hellsing Ultimate is fantastic and I wish there was a lot more of it!

"If I had known that's what it took to make you fight, I would have killed her sooner."
Sesshomaru

"I am not going to kill you; I am going to break you."
Naraku

~ Vampire Clan Member ~