Bleach 37 35.24%
Voters: 105. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#101 (permalink))
Old
Asakura (Offline)
Training like Ryu.......

05-25-2008, 04:33 AM

That is a good point. I chose Bleach but my favorate have to be the one's from Chrono Crusade. Not true Shinigami but the spirit is there.

Ubi concordia, ibi victoria
(#102 (permalink))
Old
Tsuzuki (Offline)
冷血の私生児

Send a message via ICQ to Tsuzuki Send a message via MSN to Tsuzuki Send a message via Yahoo to Tsuzuki Send a message via Skype™ to Tsuzuki
05-25-2008, 10:39 AM

ehm ô.o I know but xD that's not really my own Thread oO they put my thread and a other thread together x)

ギャー(*0*((◎—————ー(°°; ) スッポヌケ〜
✿ あなた だけ が みれば いい... 狂気と真実は紙一重 ✿

そして坊やは眠りについて 息衝く灰の中の炎ひとつ、ふたつと 浮かぶふくらみ愛しい横顔 大地に垂るる幾千の夢、夢 銀の瞳のゆら(◕‿‿◕ )
It's a thin line between genius and stupidity. Once you cross it there is no going back!! Luckily I have tippex and a pen so I can just redraw it where I like!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA =_=

†♫†
(#103 (permalink))
Old
LLawliet (Offline)
New to JF

Post 08-29-2008, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenit View Post
Dont care how u see it, a shinigami cant be kiled by death note, so ryuuk couldnt kill another shinigami, so here how the fight would go, ryuuk bleach shinigami could spend the time he wanted showing of, ryuuk would do nothing, as far as i can see he has 0 fighting capability, then bleach shinigami would slice ryuuk over and over until he dies( shinigamis may not die because zampakutou can kill them) so now that i think of that that would not eve be considered a fight!
And by the way slicing someone to death is way cooler than writing their name on a book!
I do love death note, really cool anime, but shinigamis are cooler on bleach

I love both Bleach and Death Note. I think honestly they should combine the two. That way you would have the knowldge of the Human world and the true looks of a Shinigami. But on another note. Actually in Death Note if you watch, and listen carefully...you will hear them say that if you burn a Death Note then the Shinigami will die. I believe it even happens once somewhere in the show (don't want to make any more spoilers). That would take care of any Death Note Shinigami, as for the crew from Bleach. There's an entire story line arc dedicated to the group trying to save Rukia from "A Shinigami's Death". It may be different from the way we think of death, but it is Death nonetheless. And that's what a Shinigami does...bring death. And Death, my friends, has many forms. (that's also the reason there are so many types of Shinigami to watch...pplz diff opinions on them) And just because you've never see Ryuuku fight doesn't mean he can't. Look at L. No one would've thought he could fight, until he and Raito went at it in ep 20. And again look at Yachiru Kusajishi from Bleach, she's second in command to Zaraki. She's got to be able to hold her own to run in his squad. Don't let the looks fool you those who look like they can't fight, will inevitebly kick you butt everytime. If for no other reason than you underestimate them. (srry this was so long but hey i'm done now)

To those who Loved this World...and knew friendly Company therin...this Reunion is for You.
-FF 7 Advent Childred Dedication

Answer me, if you can
L

If you cried when L died, paste this in your signature

*~13eyond-13irthday~*
(this is my fav lil thing and I found it on http://www.deviantart.com
(#104 (permalink))
Old
kaelazors (Offline)
おっす!

08-29-2008, 10:56 PM

absolutely love bleach XD

hello kitty clan leader
anime romance clan delegate

バスガス爆発ブスバスガイド ;]
(#105 (permalink))
Old
ForeverDreamer (Offline)
de aru

08-29-2008, 10:57 PM

Bleach is my favorite anime out of those for sure
Death Note, i prefer the manga. but it's great
and Descendants of Darkness is kinda cool, i like the spells they use

Yurikago ga hitotsu atta, yurikago ni hitotsu ga atta. Hitotsu wa futatsu ni natta, yurikago wa hitotsu kiri ni magirete. Hoshi hitotsu haka ba de yurete kietekuyo~