JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#101 (permalink))
Old
Slykaz1 (Offline)
Tengoku!

Send a message via MSN to Slykaz1 Send a message via Yahoo to Slykaz1
05-29-2008, 03:26 PM

((I forgot about this thread.....I'm making a new charater...))

New scenario....

In the midsts of a dark cave, Takeru emerged hiding from a dangerous entity.

Property of Eiri & Pexster
Virtual Boyfriend...Hyakushi in *Indian suit*

Eiri - 41 : Rojjin -43 : Sly - 121 : Yuna7780 - 57 : reihino - 14 : Crani - 22 : Ramones1976 - 0 : AnimeBaby112 - 3 : Arikado - 1 : KikiBunny23 - 3 : Pexter -0
(#102 (permalink))
Old
Diryavi (Offline)
JF Regular

Wink Nana in the Future - 07-07-2008, 02:27 AM

Hi This is Nana here, no not that Nana it's Hatchi. Though I might look the same(Same face well sort of) but I'm a totally different person than I was back then when I was with Nana and her band The Black Stones.

My Hair is allot shorter and very spiky I had the hair dresser cut it all off with a razor! I just wanted to change, not to be that girl who I once was. Nana helped me in my transformation she might not know this, but I just want to let her know that she did.

My color of my hair Is not the same color I had in the beginning It's bright purple with deep blue at the tips of my short spiky hair. I get gel and run my fingers through to make it stand up a bit. I pierced my eye brow and lip. I've got a barbell on both ears. I even got a tattoo of two Chinese dragons facing each other on their hind legs, holding up a glass ball, with a butterfly inside. To me, it represents wisdom, strength, growth and most of all freedom.

When I look at it, it reminds me to keep on going when things gets tough and I feel mired in situations that gets thrown my way. Anyway, you'll never guess where it is and I'm not telling. Nana would freak if she saw me now...

I'm very proud of my self I'm a writer for a very hip music and fashion magazine. I also design t-shirts and handbags I'm in the works of creating a shoe line for rockers and designer gals/boys alike. Oh I'm so excited! I finally found what I like and who I am.

I'm single for right now, and you know what?! I'm actually enjoying it! Of course, I'm dating around to see what I like and what I don't like in a guy and maybe some day I will find my soul mate. I don't go for rockers as much as I use to. They are sometimes little boys and I don't want to date little boys I want a man to take care of me, but not as much as I wanted in the past, I can take care of my self now (No sad puppy dog, in need of a band aide here!).

Though from time to time I talk to my exes but that's all. I grew apart from them for a reason and I'm not going to cry over it.

I do miss Nana where ever she maybe, I hope she is happy and doing well.
I want to let her know that this is Hatchi all grown up. This is Nana in the future.

Good bye for now until next time...
"Parting is such sweet sorrow" Willem Shakespeare.

-Nana- ( aka Hatchi)

DirYavi

Last edited by Diryavi : 07-07-2008 at 02:33 AM.
(#103 (permalink))
Old
Nikko (Offline)
yay!

Send a message via MSN to Nikko
07-08-2008, 02:52 PM

Nikko *stands on rock at the edge of the coast looking around her she sees something moving in the shadows of the sunset* HELLO?? who's there? Anybody there??

私はただ学んでいます - I'm only learning
(#104 (permalink))
Old
tobikun (Offline)
New to JF

07-25-2008, 04:48 AM

im deidara
dei:tobi...behave your self un.(thinking now) i wish i was still with sasori-sama and not this goof ball

everybody i have a new mission for you i need the curry of life!(to bring sasori-sama back)
and i need a slow killing poison!(to kill tobi) chop chop! i want these items now!

Last edited by tobikun : 07-25-2008 at 04:58 AM.
(#105 (permalink))
Old
naturesbless (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to naturesbless Send a message via MSN to naturesbless Send a message via Yahoo to naturesbless Send a message via Skype™ to naturesbless
07-25-2008, 09:34 PM

Hello, I am new and going to make a new character.
Name: (Written in Japanese style) Long Dewei (Chinese name)
Sex: Male Age: 14 Date of Birth: 10-10-1993 Profession: None
My character is a very unique character... He has long gray hair, very fit, and is 5'11". Despite his age he does not go to school for he has no reason to. He is also to support himself through his own way. I can not give anything else more at this point but more shall slowly reveal themselves as the story progresses.
My text will be red when it is the character speaking, it will be black when it is referring to the environment, and it will be italicized and red when there is thought. Now, let us begin:

Long has just entered the coast and was walking in the peaceful silence until he heard someone yell: "HELLO?? who's there? Anybody there??"

Who could that be I wonder? Is there really anyone else here?

Long looks around and finds that there really is another person. The figure is too far to discern who it may be. Long decides to walk towards the voice that yelled out. He finds the source of the voice on a rock and speaks with the person. (I am referring to you Nikko.)

"Hello there. How are you? I heard you yelling and I was just wondering if you wanted to go with me to check out whatever you were yelling at."
(#106 (permalink))
Old
ccppfan (Offline)
JF Regular

I am Rachel ^^ - 10-06-2008, 01:35 PM

I am Rachel Moore from Case Closed, aka Mouri Ran in Detective Conan, but with powers: TORNADOES!!!!!!!!

*clamberes outta bed, sighing* It's just 3 days since I found my power, and I'm a freak already. What did I do wrong? It's like even Jimmy doesn't talk to me anymore. *looks out of window* Maybe, just maybe, I could go out there and never come back, how would they feel? Would they like me? *thinks it over* Yes. Yes it will. I could do that... *changes clothes* I guess no one will miss me. *summons wind* Let's go. *flies to beach* They won't miss me... not even Jimmy... never...
(#107 (permalink))
Old
LeafNinjaYamiSoraBakura (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to LeafNinjaYamiSoraBakura Send a message via Yahoo to LeafNinjaYamiSoraBakura
10-26-2008, 03:49 AM

((I am..Of course.. Ryou Bakura from Yu-Gi-Oh!....Heck, I'll be InuYasha too!!! ^_^))

Ryou was wandering down the coast just kind of staring off into space when he heard someone yelling. He looked up from looking down, then looked UP up, and was squashed by a blur of red and white. "OOF!" He was finally let up by the thing, and he realized it was a person, with dog ears. "Um..--"
"DAMN YOU, SHIPPO! HOW DARE YOU DROP ME, YOU LITTLE FOX TURNED PINK PUFFBALL!!" InuYasha shouted at the sky. He looked at Bakura. "What are you looking at?!"
"Eh! Sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to offend you!!" Bakura stammered.
"Aw, shut your trap already. He ain't comin' back for me. I guess I'll follow you."
"I'm not really g-going anywhere...."
"Ya hear that?! Let's go!" InuYasha ran off toward the sound, and Bakura felt he had no choice but to follow.
((Sorry that was so long, I had an idea XD))

I have no cable so don't get mad because I haven't seen most eps of most anime...

Sora's Song of Now: Kawaita Sakebi by Field of View
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzT6bfizpxg

If I'm slow to respond it's because: If I had a cow I'd name it Tristan. Dont ask why, just leave a message.K?

I have an imaginary friend. His name is Ryou Bakura. He says hi!

((I AM OBSESSED...^_^))
(#108 (permalink))
Old
ccppfan (Offline)
JF Regular

10-26-2008, 08:22 AM

*hears people coming* Who... Who's there?! I... I'm not doing anything! I... *thinks* Wait... you're not gonna... kill me, are you? *gulps* OK, ready or not, here they come! *shakes*

((Hard to understand, but whatever. That's a girl's mind for you, boys. ))
(#109 (permalink))
Old
LeafNinjaYamiSoraBakura (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to LeafNinjaYamiSoraBakura Send a message via Yahoo to LeafNinjaYamiSoraBakura
10-26-2008, 03:33 PM

The two silver-haired boys walked up to the girl.
"What're ya shakin for, we're not gonna hurt you!" InuYasha snapped.
"Same here.." Bakura agreed.

I have no cable so don't get mad because I haven't seen most eps of most anime...

Sora's Song of Now: Kawaita Sakebi by Field of View
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzT6bfizpxg

If I'm slow to respond it's because: If I had a cow I'd name it Tristan. Dont ask why, just leave a message.K?

I have an imaginary friend. His name is Ryou Bakura. He says hi!

((I AM OBSESSED...^_^))
(#110 (permalink))
Old
ccppfan (Offline)
JF Regular

10-30-2008, 01:30 PM

Oh. OK. Whatever. *still shaking* I'm... just a little sensitive, that's all. *heh heh*

((OK, I'll copy you. Itailc for thoughts. Green for me. Black for others. OK.))

So... Where are you going?

OMG, is that Conan with a Pikachu on the street?!?!?! *rushes to see*

Oops.

It's a boy with glasses with his pet hamster.

~Member of the Anime Romance Clan~
*~Leader of the Falconess Clan~*