LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
iluvbleach (Offline)
The Otaku

all things LOVE HINA! - 04-18-2008, 07:20 PM

to all the love hina fans out there!!
who is your favourite character??
reply fast ,, this thread needs posts!!!!!!!

write anythin about love hina you like !!!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Alastor (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-18-2008, 09:02 PM

Only watched the first season anime. But err, I like Naru, she has a funy temper. I fell off my chair laughing with tears streaming down my eyes after they all beat him up in the first episode. Classic. I loved the episode where they're in an RPG game, too.

It's a decent, funny show ^_^ I hear the manga is a whole lot better though. Then again, it seems the manga for every anime is better xD than its anime counterpart.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

04-18-2008, 09:03 PM

Naru reminds me of myself! Haha >.<

The most awesome thing about Love Hina is the turtle in it. LMAO I love turtles. I think it's called Tama-chan right?
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Alastor (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-18-2008, 10:03 PM

When I first watched Love Hina, like before acually watching it, I thought it was hentai, because I had never seen hentai and wanted to see just what it really was. So I was all really tense when I started watching, and any sign of ... intimacy made me more tense. So when the funny stuff began... you can imagine me cracking up. It was highly welcome.

I did watch hentai another time, too, with a friend. He showed me something called... Elven Bride I think. There was a scene there that was funny as hell.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

04-18-2008, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastor View Post
When I first watched Love Hina, like before acually watching it, I thought it was hentai, because I had never seen hentai and wanted to see just what it really was. So I was all really tense when I started watching, and any sign of ... intimacy made me more tense. So when the funny stuff began... you can imagine me cracking up. It was highly welcome.

I did watch hentai another time, too, with a friend. He showed me something called... Elven Bride I think. There was a scene there that was funny as hell.
My mate downloaded hentai on my comp, and I was like wtf Karla! I think she did it by mistake, Limewire likes to lie about what it's showing you. Of course now we've moved on from the retro Limewire to torrents now. But I tend to buy the DVD if I can.

But yeah, artwork for Love Hina has a sort of hentai style air about it >.< But really it's just sort of a romance/comedy.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Alastor (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-19-2008, 08:40 AM

Love Hina was a crack-me-up show for me personally. It's cute in its own way, though I love the surrealism that goes on in the show. Like when the girl with the katana tosses up a piece of wood, swings her sword once and when the piece of wood falls down, it's a beautifull crafted wooden statue of ... a cow... I think. Or something. Some animal. Cat? Bear? I dunno. Don't remember. XD
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Diclonius (Offline)
JF Regular

04-19-2008, 06:40 PM

I like this series (I have it on dvd plus the christmas and spring special and Love Hina Again); Naru is a prototype tsundere, but I like her cute moments and when she and Keitaro try to be romantic. The old men with their wise thoughts are a nice touch. I also like the soundtrack (especially Yakosoku; it is very moving).
I have read the manga a few times and I must say it is much more explicit than the anime with a storyline that is more complete. I will still like the anime though, but the manga has also earned a place among my favourites.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Kenta21 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-20-2008, 12:16 AM

I liked shinobu

Mew... ( 水に流す mizu ni nagasu )
(#9 (permalink))
Old
ILOVEJAPAN (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-21-2008, 07:13 PM

The manga of Love Hina was excelent. I thought it was really funny, and sweet. But I thought the anime was terrible because it felt too difffrent from the manga. There wasn't enough fan service or perverted humour. And the very sweet relashionship between Naru and Keitaro wasn't developed nearly as well.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Alastor (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-15-2008, 06:50 PM

OK, just started rewatching Love Hina. I've watched up to episode 22. And, to tell you guys the truth, I've changed my mind bout Naru. I really, really hate her right down to her evil, malicious and cruel soul. Her entire way of being with Keitaro just pisses me off. No offense to you Naru lovers, but if that girl laid a finger on me, I would knock her teeth out - one tooth at a time.

I suppose it's because the show/manga is aimed towards girls (I think); the abuse is beyond "omg he's a pervert" - and that is clear when she gives him a solid beating because another girl hugs him.

When I think about it, the only two characters I actually like in Love Hina are Su and Haruka.