JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#161 (permalink))
Old
jasminoodle (Offline)
JF Regular

08-30-2010, 04:15 PM

I dont watch things if they have things like gods or demons in them , or if they are too rude. i dont watch bloody things either coz i get scared . i also have to be careful when it comes to magic, if its all witchcrafty , then no way!
you might think that i have ruled out pretty much everything, bu tthere is still so many aweosme manga/ anime that i can watch that are safe fomr these things that i find unhealthy!
hooray!!

dudes are like hippy vans-

i dunno why, they just are

ahh, see. i dont have a japan-related sig, even though i love japan and im on its forum. that makes me cooler than david blaine,jerry springer,kirsten dunst,fearne cotton and the POPE, mixed in a cauldron, shoved in a handbag and served up in a sushi bar. eat that noodle fans! XD

ahh, now it IS Japan related,
lol!
(#162 (permalink))
Old
Qayin (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-02-2010, 11:06 AM

Nothing special, but I don't like magic or fantasy stuff, but if they're good enough I will try them anyway.
(#163 (permalink))
Old
Umihito (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-21-2010, 01:23 AM

Harem Comedy - Too predictable, and all the innuendo and sexual stuff is seriously annoying. It's also considered the most popular genre, so if that's the case it makes me question what type of people watch anime for the most part

Magical Girl - Well I'm a guy so this type of stuff doesn't really appeal to me. Same goes for ANY type of feminine anime I guess.

I think I'm pretty much open-minded towards any other genre. I'm not against Sci-fi, Adventure or Mecha animes although I've not really seen many of them. For example I love Samurai 7 for adventure and Evangelion for mecha.
My favourite genres are Horror, Gore, Dark, Drama (serious or dark drama, not things like Lucky Star) and things along those lines, although there's probably some genres I'm forgetting.

Any length series is fine with me. I like them to be around the standard 24 episode mark, but my favourite anime series ever is only 14 episodes long.
(#164 (permalink))
Old
lejika (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to lejika
12-21-2010, 11:55 AM

Mecha, Sci-Fi.. i really don't like 'em i dont like machines and such stuff its just that it's nothing special about it no plot or something its just fighting with robots. of course i dont mind adventure animes but my personal favs are: slight romance mostly yuri cause i like the characters in it music an comedy.