JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Anime & Manga (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/)
-   -   What's your take on some of the Naruto Characters? [beware, spoilers ahead] (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/16169-whats-your-take-some-naruto-characters-%5Bbeware-spoilers-ahead%5D.html)

TKS 06-07-2008 06:52 PM

What's your take on some of the Naruto Characters? [beware, spoilers ahead]

----------

CassyHattori 06-10-2008 02:34 PM

Uh...i'm pretty sure that orochimaru and kabuto are gay. I'm pretty sure Sasuke is too,because after all, he seems like he doesn't like other girls. Then again, there is that rumor in japan that Sasuke has sex with Sakura and gets her pregent.

GentlePrincessJC 09-06-2008 09:29 AM

...... so what do we do just give our opinions of the characters? I agree w/ Cassy orochimaru needs to lay off the guyliner what is he in a BAND?

ChiAmaterasuNeko 03-31-2009 10:56 PM

Orochimaru's eyes are naturally that way, actually. And even if he did use guy-liner, what's wrong with that? None of the characters in Naruto are homosexual. Masashi Kishimoto has stated that he doesn't promote those kind of relationships, so he certainly wouldn't make his characters like that. Just because Orochimaru and Kabuto are close, trusted friends doesn't mean that they are gay.

As for Sasuke and Sakura...I haven't heard that rumor, but I don't see how it could be true...?

nobora 04-01-2009 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CassyHattori (Post 510590)
Uh...i'm pretty sure that orochimaru and kabuto are gay. I'm pretty sure Sasuke is too,because after all, he seems like he doesn't like other girls. Then again, there is that rumor in japan that Sasuke has sex with Sakura and gets her pregent.

:eek: What !!! Really?

ChiAmaterasuNeko 04-01-2009 12:11 AM

But when would that have happened?

Kufufunofu 04-01-2009 04:46 AM

poor orochimaru-sama
:S

00Weaville 04-01-2009 05:23 PM

Does anyone remember haku? At first I thought haku was female...

from naruto wiki "Naruto exclaims that he is "prettier than Sakura" after Haku informs him that he is male."

iPhantom 04-01-2009 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CassyHattori (Post 510590)
I'm pretty sure Sasuke is too,because after all, he seems like he doesn't like other girls. Then again, there is that rumor in japan that Sasuke has sex with Sakura and gets her pregent.

ion

Because he hasn't shown interest for girls, he has for me? Actually he hasn' shown interest for men either, where does that lead you too? What a flawed logic.

About that rumour, maybe in a hentai world... the revelation will be only in the end and I'm pretty sure we're quite far from it... Kishi wouldn't give such information. FALSE.

ChiAmaterasuNeko 04-01-2009 09:12 PM

I liked Haku alot. ^^ I used to have a really pretty desktop wallpaper of him, but I got a new compy since then...His one-handed signs were awesome. I wish I could do that, too. T_T