JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
Does anyone know if she is from a show or manga?? - 06-30-2008, 07:00 AM

Sorry if this doesn't belong here....delete if needed

but does anyone know if she is just something someone drew or is she from an anime show/manga book? mainly cus I want to cosplay as her but i don't really want to cosplay as something drawn becuase if anyone asks who i am I don't want to be like "Oh, I'm not sure, it's just a drawing I found"
(#2 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
06-30-2008, 07:21 AM

Anyone?? I really want to know an answer...
(#3 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

06-30-2008, 07:28 AM

hrmm....I don't recall seeing this character ever....and I've watched my fair share of anime and whatnot.....my guess is it's a fan drawing....could you tell us where you got it from....it might help....I'll keep on the lookout but no promises k?

IamKira
(#4 (permalink))
Old
VampireGirl1314 (Offline)
~I cant leave you~

Location: Japan 日本国, Jk Jk I live in Mexicali Mexico Baja California.
Send a message via MSN to VampireGirl1314 Send a message via Yahoo to VampireGirl1314 Send a message via Skype™ to VampireGirl1314
06-30-2008, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiBunny23 View Post

Sorry if this doesn't belong here....delete if needed

but does anyone know if she is just something someone drew or is she from an anime show/manga book? mainly cus I want to cosplay as her but i don't really want to cosplay as something drawn becuase if anyone asks who i am I don't want to be like "Oh, I'm not sure, it's just a drawing I found"
hmmm i think a tv show that is in Japan because i have read so many manga and i have seen so many anime shows so i dont really know i will have to find out.>^_^<

I could never be happier.
I found my missing piece and i know he wont leave me.
song by simple plan.
+{Member of the Crusnik Clan--Crusnik 04}+
+{Codename: Abel}+
I'm sorry for acting like this...
(#5 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

06-30-2008, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamKira View Post
hrmm....I don't recall seeing this character ever....and I've watched my fair share of anime and whatnot.....my guess is it's a fan drawing....could you tell us where you got it from....it might help....I'll keep on the lookout but no promises k?
Photobucket...but I asked on another forum and one of my friends says she remembers seeing it somewhere but wasn't quite sure where
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Hip (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to Hip Send a message via MSN to Hip Send a message via Yahoo to Hip
06-30-2008, 01:11 PM

Hmm...I only question her real existance as a character because her hat and shirt are clearly in english text. Maybe an edit..But why edit the words just for a drawing of the char since neither text have important value to the character other than that she might be from an american lifestyle and she isn't recognizable from a dub, from what I can tell. Also, she has a very Americanized fashion style for a girl that looks like she may be a teenager.

The hat is easily compared to the 1970's sequin disco style cap.
The shirt looks like your basic woman's polo shirt with thread instead of your usual button up.

And her belt reminds me of the american 1980's style of rock dressing usually acompanied by huge poofy dead looking hair and nylon stockings..

So from what I can tell whoever drew her has lived, grew up with or is intrigued by American fashion.

Which leaves me to believe she's just an americanized anime character from a typical American/European anime fan..Maybe in their late 30's.

But that's just my opinion..lol...I could have over-analyzed and she's just wearing whatever the artist felt like giving her.

Hip's DeviantArt Page! - Hip's Music! - Hip's Myspace!╤╦╗
╔╦╤╤╤╤╤╤╦╗

Last edited by Hip : 06-30-2008 at 01:18 PM.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

06-30-2008, 03:56 PM

I agree Hip, but I also have to mention that it appears as if there is part of another person off to the right in the background. I would have to wonder why the artist would draw in that section when the image is cropped so tight. One explanation is that it was copied from a scene. In any case, if needed you can make up a name when you cosplay her.....lol

IamKira
(#8 (permalink))
Old
ForeverDreamer (Offline)
de aru

06-30-2008, 07:23 PM

I found the whole picture. There are names at the top, so they could be from a series, but it's probably just fan-made

Yurikago ga hitotsu atta, yurikago ni hitotsu ga atta. Hitotsu wa futatsu ni natta, yurikago wa hitotsu kiri ni magirete. Hoshi hitotsu haka ba de yurete kietekuyo~

Last edited by ForeverDreamer : 06-30-2008 at 07:29 PM.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

06-30-2008, 07:34 PM

ACCESS AVALON OOC/RECRUIT THREAD! LOOKIT, LOOKIT D< | Gaia Online
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Odin (Offline)
Lord of the Æsir

Send a message via ICQ to Odin Send a message via AIM to Odin Send a message via MSN to Odin Send a message via Yahoo to Odin Send a message via Skype™ to Odin
07-02-2008, 02:11 AM

This is from a woman called Kaze-Hime at DeviantART. She is a semi-professional artist from Canada. These characters are from a story of her's called "Access Avalon." At the moment it appears that she is involved with a official production of the story and it's characters, so she has removed all associated artwork for the time being, until the contracts can be sorted out.

Kaze-Hime on deviantART

The Honored of Valhöll are: Acidreptile: my spiritual brother, smilexfreak7: milaya moya sestra Tsuzuki: my dark goddess,
=Kanji: the eternal wanderer, Zenit: future world conquer, Michieru: self proclaimed mastermind of genius
and the rest of my family in the
~+VaMpiRe ClAn+~