JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Anime & Manga (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/)
-   -   Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru (Otoboku) (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/20404-otome-wa-boku-ni-koishiteru-%28otoboku%29.html)

kudo 10-29-2008 06:41 AM

Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru (Otoboku)

If you haven't watched this series yet, [sigh]....
I can clearly say now, if I was to ever turn gay... it would be cause of the main lead in this series. I thank whatever lord is up there, that this is only an anime and not to let anyone like this exist in real life. T___T

But what can I say... the dudes cute. :coldbear:
:whiteflag:I think I jus lost some of my innocence...

Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Find it. Crunch it. Enjoy it.

The plot itself doesn't have any action, but the progression of the story is actually quite heart warming. With dips of chibi humour every now and then, it really does own up to it's reputation (despite being produced by the same crew as D.C.S.S.).
Click that link up there, and take a read.

Ah... the inevitable wait for so much as a whisper of a second season...

SSJup81 10-29-2008 10:34 PM

I've watched this series. I saw it before it got a license, so I don't know what the dub one is like. I personally wish it could've had a better ending and if he would've ended up attracted to...never mind, that'll spoil it, but I just wish he would've fallen for another character as opposed to what happened in canon anime wise. There are two other girls I would've preferred over the one that was used.

Too bad Mizuho only went through with attending that school because it was his grandfather's dying wish. I think one of the most amusing things about the series is the fact that Mizuho had to learn how to speak in a feminine manner. No more "boku" for him. lol

magicalgirlj 11-09-2008 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSJup81 (Post 617932)
I've watched this series. I saw it before it got a license, so I don't know what the dub one is like. I personally wish it could've had a better ending and if he would've ended up attracted to...never mind, that'll spoil it, but I just wish he would've fallen for another character as opposed to what happened in canon anime wise. There are two other girls I would've preferred over the one that was used.

Too bad Mizuho only went through with attending that school because it was his grandfather's dying wish. I think one of the most amusing things about the series is the fact that Mizuho had to learn how to speak in a feminine manner. No more "boku" for him. lol

there is no dub for this anime (thank god), and all three volumes of the show are all now on sale.

SSJup81 11-24-2008 02:39 AM

So it's licensed, but didn't get a dub? Only a sub?

Arikado 11-24-2008 02:44 AM

I sort of enjoyed Otoboku...it was a little refreshing I think. Even funny at certain parts. I don't think I'd turn gay for Mizuho though...but I might for Soubi... >.> *cough*

Taranee987 11-24-2008 03:46 PM

I think the series was hilariously funny and quite sweet

d34thp0odle 11-24-2008 03:54 PM

Hmm ..
=P thats some time ago i watched it ..
i dont remember every part of it but i do remember that i liked it
and also didnt think of the ending as a bad one ..(or not .. suitable)
have fun watching it if u hadn't yet ..

Blac 11-25-2008 05:35 PM

loved that anime.
the ending is a bit of a cliff hanger
IIRC there is an upcoming s2