JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Heru (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Gin Tama - 10-31-2008, 07:47 PM

I was reading the manga for a while and I saw the anime for the first time 2 days ago! It's soo funny I love the manga and anime.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

10-31-2008, 08:55 PM

This is a hilarious manga...never saw the anime, though
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Heru (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-31-2008, 09:47 PM

I usually don't watch anime so I didn't even know it had one till way later lol. I read it in I think..volume 7 or 8 that there was an anime.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Xlino (Offline)
New to JF

11-04-2008, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heru View Post
I usually don't watch anime so I didn't even know it had one till way later lol. I read it in I think..volume 7 or 8 that there was an anime.
i recommend the anime! yeah manga is cool and all! but the anime trust me. i love the anime for than the manga. dont say manga is the original and is better. u have to see it urself! the way gin-san thinks and,the rest is so funny! they be talking a lot. the manga dont go a lot into detail as much as anime does.

idk. i saw anime first then manga. so it might be that. i am a manga person myself, but this is the first i let slide!
(#5 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

11-04-2008, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xlino View Post
i recommend the anime! yeah manga is cool and all! but the anime trust me. i love the anime for than the manga. dont say manga is the original and is better. u have to see it urself! the way gin-san thinks and,the rest is so funny! they be talking a lot. the manga dont go a lot into detail as much as anime does.

idk. i saw anime first then manga. so it might be that. i am a manga person myself, but this is the first i let slide!
I have never seen the anime, so I only know the manga...but I can imagine the anime is pretty hilarious.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Xlino (Offline)
New to JF

11-04-2008, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
I have never seen the anime, so I only know the manga...but I can imagine the anime is pretty hilarious.
dude trust me! u will fall in love with it. and the sad scenes are really sad as well. especially with the music.!! this anime is bomb~!
(#7 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

11-04-2008, 08:02 PM

Volume 9 of the manga comes out today.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Heru (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-21-2008, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xlino View Post
dude trust me! u will fall in love with it. and the sad scenes are really sad as well. especially with the music.!! this anime is bomb~!
I was watching the episode with the alien invading and when it was seeming like kagura would die the music made me go OH NOOO even though I read itand knew what would happen anyway.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Xlino (Offline)
New to JF

11-24-2008, 03:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heru View Post
I was watching the episode with the alien invading and when it was seeming like kagura would die the music made me go OH NOOO even though I read itand knew what would happen anyway.
its awsome huh. and then gin san is like she is alive, he moves her a little and sees blood(its actually juice) and then he sticks his head his head in a vending machine thinkin is a time machine! hahahah
(#10 (permalink))
Old
alexlovesrock (Offline)
JF Regular

11-24-2008, 03:07 AM

never seen it but everyone keeps talking about it. ill have to check it out!