View Poll Results:
0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools
(#31 (permalink))
Old
kudo (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to kudo Send a message via AIM to kudo Send a message via MSN to kudo Send a message via Yahoo to kudo Send a message via Skype™ to kudo
10-20-2006, 12:53 AM

ah, i read some of chaman king..up to vol10 something, never really watched the anmie. i should catch up on the manga though.

ouran host club... that was a great series. it jus ended recently, a shame. mucho love-o for it.

naruto is so over done..lol. its everywhere!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
ShadesOfDusk (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to ShadesOfDusk Send a message via MSN to ShadesOfDusk Send a message via Yahoo to ShadesOfDusk
Post 10-20-2006, 04:13 AM

some great anime worth watching are Welcome to the NHK and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
(#33 (permalink))
Old
Vesperd (Offline)
Sit back and Chill.. :]

10-20-2006, 07:51 AM

Black Cat
Genre:Action
Total Episodes: 23

Black cat is an anime with an amazing story. It is full of action and is one of the best anime I have seen out there. No romance here, but a few twists in the story will keep you there. The fighting scenes are great and the characters are likeble in their own way.

The anime is not too crude, so I would guess it could be aimed at a age group of PG13. One turn of for me is the fact of how few killings there actually are. Specially since the main character is supposed to be a former assassin. The anime has a great ending, not the typical bitter ending many anime series have, which in my opinion ruin the entire hours and hours of viewing experence. (When will they learn that happy endings...are...well...happy.

STORY: If you want to know about the story google it. But I give it 9/10, especially since it was not overly long, not too many fillers, and pretty fast paced in some parts. The last episodes seemed rushed compared to the slower paced ones at the beggining, but not too much.

ANIMATION: Some of the best. 8/10. I got a bit annoyed around the last episodes because it wasn't as good as before, but it wasn't bad either.

MUSIC: I Would rather leave this blank. I liked it, but I uphold that whether you will like the music or not, depends on your tastes.

CHARACTERS: Most of them are unique in their own way, but I do like the main character, with a darker background yet a easy going personality. His partner seemed like someone that was just a co-character, without much importance but that of helping out with the plot. I liked the blond girl's personality, although after a while it did get on my nerves.

OVERALL: A must watch for action lovers. Good story, great ending, good animation, likeble characters, and just enough episodes...not too many nor to little of them. Anyhow...ENJOY!!!

2006 - Japanforum, remember it.
(#34 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

10-20-2006, 02:26 PM

I absolutely love Black Cat! its so cool that someone mentioned it. The manga is great too I love the style.
(#35 (permalink))
Old
kudo (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to kudo Send a message via AIM to kudo Send a message via MSN to kudo Send a message via Yahoo to kudo Send a message via Skype™ to kudo
10-20-2006, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post
I absolutely love Black Cat! its so cool that someone mentioned it. The manga is great too I love the style.
ah black cat. i loved that manga so much. i only had like the first couple (10 or so?) volumes...so i never ended up finishing it. but i loved it so much.
(#36 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

10-20-2006, 02:45 PM

Mai-HIME

Genre: Action,Romance,Drama

Total Episodes ~ 24

Mai-HIME is an awesome anime that guys and girls will like. Guys will like it for Mai-HIMEs ladies and girls will like it because of the romance. Mai-HIME literally means "Dance Princess" in English. It is about this girl Tokhia Mai and her little brother Tokhia Takumi move to a new school called Fuuma Academy because they got a scholarship and now they'll live in the town around it. Mai things it is just an ordinary school but come to find out it is full of girls called HIMES. These HIMES have special powers and have guardians known as Childs to fight off evil demon/spirit type monsters known as Orphans. Mai ends up becoming a HIME her self in the second episode during an awesome fight scene. He gets fir abilities and gets the strongest Child of them all Katgutsuchi a flame phoenix type monstrousity. Mai HIME is a must watch. As the show unfolds and comes down to the final episode it turns from a happy story to a tearful one full of death and madness. The final enemy will be revealed and it'll be an all out battle against a reincarnated Lord!! ENJOY!
(#37 (permalink))
Old
kudo (Offline)
Banned

10-20-2006, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadesOfDusk View Post
some great anime worth watching are Welcome to the NHK and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
i read volume one of NHK a few days ago. lol, hilarious!!! poor guy..heh
(#38 (permalink))
Old
ShadesOfDusk (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to ShadesOfDusk Send a message via MSN to ShadesOfDusk Send a message via Yahoo to ShadesOfDusk
Thumbs up 10-20-2006, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post
Mai-HIME is an awesome anime that guys and girls will like.
Mai-HIME was good I recommend seeing the spinoff Mai-Otome also
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=5378
(#39 (permalink))
Old
Vesperd (Offline)

10-20-2006, 08:01 PM

Yeah Blackcat was the Bomb!! but im not really a fan of mixed genres, weird watching 2 characters get romantic one second, and the next second someones head getting sliced off

(#40 (permalink))
Old
Vesperd (Offline)

10-22-2006, 08:20 AM

Final Fantasy Advent Children
Movie
Genre:Action,Adventure

If you have not play Final Fantasy VII, play it before you attempt to watch this movie. Same goes for people who forgot the plot of the game. However, you may still watch it and think it is awesome. Just want to point out that you wont get the full potential of this anime if you do not understand what is going on. It is a must see for all those anime and FF fans. Graphics, music, plot, EVERYTHING is top notch. Tifa looks as hot as ever. You sure can feel how the FFVII is like in 3D environmental view. And finally, the battle between Cloud and Sephiroth is incomparable to anything I ever seen. 10/10