JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Anime & Manga (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/)
-   -   The Must Watch Anime List (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/205-must-watch-anime-list.html)

Ninjaman 05-30-2007 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makoto16 (Post 141975)
..you all need to stop posting the anime that you like. The thread is about anime that everyone should watch, not what you watched and thought was amazing.

Cowboy Bebop is one you should all watch, as well as Trigun.

well if you do not like it chances are you won't think it is a must watch anime.

DeadPrincess 05-30-2007 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by curious_jane (Post 25640)
Hmmm, I like a wide veriety. I like some of the older ones to, Slayers, Project Ako, Iria, and Record of Lodoss War.
But I still go back to Inuyasha.:) :)

Would agreed that Inuyasha is e best for me too... But Weibz Kruez is still good..

Makoto16 05-30-2007 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninjaman (Post 142137)
well if you do not like it chances are you won't think it is a must watch anime.

That's a little unfair though, isn't it?
Saying that something is a must watch means that everyone would like it. I should think that a person knows whether or not something they like would be pleasurable to other viewers. That's where my problem lies.

DeadPrincess 06-01-2007 02:50 AM

Must Watch!!!!!!

:pinkbow: :pinkbow: For me is......... Yamato nadeshiko Shite Hinge...Must watch cps its funny and u will love the characters...The other one is Ouran High Host School....Not bad.... And Fruit Basket.....for those who likes sweet fillings:pandahurray: ...Hehehehe... There are others as well...But i kinda forgot the titles..To many to recollect back..hehehe

Acidreptile 06-01-2007 04:47 AM

Montecristo is awesome.

Picture2Perfect 06-03-2007 02:32 PM

Good site for most anime and movies and just generally everything.

TV Links

Will :)

SpawnVonRipper 06-03-2007 08:29 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Talking about classic anime i like Serial Experiments Lain, it's just great how the story goes from ep to ep. Even with the series being short it's a lot of fun to watch and take our conclusions about everything that happened in the story. Now talkng about new anime i think Death Note has everything to be a cult anime.The story , the characters, the ost, everything on that anime is just perfect .A MUST SEE!!

cattiemae 06-05-2007 10:46 AM

Cattieeeee.

Definitely Ouran High School Host Club. It's a great anime full of wonderful characters and humorous situations. It's a shojo manga/anime but i know lots of boys who love this one too.

Also the ever popular Deathnote&FMA. Flames of Recca is totally cool too, oh! and Tokyo Underground. Mai Hime&Mai Otome are pretty good too.

Actually! i loved Elfen Lied. That is bloody awesome! Though people who can't stand to watch massive amounts of blood and practically self-decapitating bodies..this one may not be for you. I also loved the theme song. It was hauntingly chilling and i thought it was very powerful.<33

---
when.does.forever.end?
--

reeldancerxxx 06-06-2007 02:32 PM

well naruto is like DA BEST!!! the writers r a genious but der so many episode it takes a life time to watch em all plus ders like 3 movies. i love kakashi sensei he so hot!!!

but Fushigi yuugi is my favourite...miaka and yui r love rivals and no wounder evn i have fallen in love wid Tamahome totally gone off my boyfriend lol. its got da fantasy/present day, action, abit of bare flesh and lots of romance its perfect. da drawings r fantastic and the story is really gud if u wanna check out a a clip check out www.myspace.com/hollysymmons

i got a few pics to duno how to insert on er.

kuroitsubasa 06-06-2007 05:56 PM

Ouran, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu, Fushigi Yuugi, Furuba, Naruto, Cowboy Bebop, Card Captor Sakura, xxxHolic, Hikaru no Go, Bleach, Blood+, Madlax, Nodame Cantabile, Lain, Wolf's Rain, Loveless, Love Hina, Death Note, Fullmetal Alchemist, Neon Genesis Evangelion, and all the Miyazaki films.

All of these are best of their genres, and amazing anime. They represent their genres the best, in my opinion, and if you're trying to get a good grasp of the variety anime has to offer, this is a good selection.