JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Anime & Manga (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/)
-   -   Anime/Manga Recommendations (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/20836-anime-manga-recommendations.html)

KeithDas 11-22-2009 05:07 PM

Well

I liked skip beat but havent had a chance to really sit down and wtach anything but eyeshield 21 which is a decent anime.

DaisukeKigurou 11-25-2009 10:00 PM

Tegami Bachi looks pretty good. The animation is smooth as silk and the character designs look the same as they do in the Manga. Also, the storyline of the anime is exact to the manga. I would HIGHLY suggest this anime if you're a fan of Tegami Bachi or like a cute, simple storyline with TONS of adventure and action. Tegami Bachi was actually rated as one of THE best mangas of 2006.

jac8295 11-25-2009 10:13 PM

kool thats pretty helpful

gatay 12-16-2009 02:20 PM

i love you!

Curtis 01-09-2010 04:27 PM

Edit: Most of the ones I listed were actually on the big list.

Dr. Slump
Off Beat (although it only has two volumes, and is probably not going to continue)
Pokémon Special
Sand Land

There, I'm pretty sure I didn't see any of those on the list.

ArtieBoy 01-16-2010 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sagehermit (Post 777164)
Anime
Fairy Tail(New)
Gurren Lagann(Even it short but sacrifice for sake of other is captivating)
.....many more except shoujo anime.....and yaoi anime(I'll pass)

Manga
Nyankoi!(I had many cat at home)
History Strongest Disciple Kenichi(I love martial arts and it comedy one of the best)
Yume De Aetara(Damn this story make my eye teary even I'm man)
Love College/Ai Kora(This reveal hat I'm not alone in this world-every man had their own part loving type)
Wolf Guy-Ookami no Moonshou(He's been fighting alone and yet not give up-my idol)
Many more...........................................(My one great hobby is reading)

I'm preferred manga over anime because the manga's story longer than anime except bleach and naruto.......I'm prefer anime when it's still don't have any manga episode....

Yea well Akira Inugami dont have much of a reason to give up. since he has that ability and all

Manga. Ill recommend Hunter x Hunter.
its one of the better action shonen

Yamha 01-20-2010 11:16 PM

Hi :)

I was looking for a new manga, but it was difficult to find someone I liked, so I was wondering if someone could please recommend some. I especially like the ones with vampires (like Black Blood Brothers or Vampire Knight), but I didn't find Black Blood Brothers online, just in anime. I also don't like so much when there is too much nakedness and things like that :o so that makes it a little bit difficult to find vampire mangas.

I'm really grateful if anyone can help. Thank you :)

crulii 04-26-2010 05:39 PM

I say the classic mangas are sometimes the best. You know... the ones with the sparkly eyes and upperlips? I mean stuff like
  • Rose of Versailles
    Oniisama e
    Crystal Dragon
    Bride of Deimos
    Candy, Candy!

The list can go on forever, but these are just the shoujo stuff. But don't you think these mangas are more... I don't know, let's say a little more original than the modern stuff? It seems like all the plots have become the same like indie band music... The queen of shoujo manga is Ms Riyoko Ikeda of course, she was fabulous

japangirl32503 04-26-2010 10:47 PM

Alice in the country of Hearts
Happy Cafe

Kurisutii 05-04-2010 01:53 AM

Okay, so whats your favorite anime?

Mine is either Naruto or Avatar: The Last Airbender.

Whats yours?

:vsign: