JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
HikaruTwin (Offline)
loves Stein >///<

Send a message via AIM to HikaruTwin
12-26-2008, 03:33 AM

I REALLY LOVE BOTH THE ANIME AND MANGA!!!!
The manga is getting in the REALLY good part, and the anime is just win.
Lol, and in the genres for the manga is says shounen-ai.
I love Sebastion and Ciel's funny moments, and Grell is awesome too XD

"The truth never lies, unless the truth itself is a lie...."

Click to see what I'm reading^^
~+MeMbEr Of ThE vAmPiRe ClAn+~

~ MeMbEr Of ThE ZeRo LuVeRs ClUb ~

MEMBER OF THE FINAL FANTASY CLAN
CODENAME:RYDIA
(#22 (permalink))
Old
GACH (Offline)
New to JF

12-26-2008, 08:13 AM

i like it too
sebastian is cool
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Tsuzuki (Offline)
冷血の私生児

Send a message via ICQ to Tsuzuki Send a message via MSN to Tsuzuki Send a message via Yahoo to Tsuzuki Send a message via Skype™ to Tsuzuki
01-11-2009, 11:57 AM

x3 I finished watching ep 12 and 13 lol I love them xD my Demon Dog rocks xx3

ギャー(*0*((◎—————ー(°°; ) スッポヌケ〜
✿ あなた だけ が みれば いい... 狂気と真実は紙一重 ✿

そして坊やは眠りについて 息衝く灰の中の炎ひとつ、ふたつと 浮かぶふくらみ愛しい横顔 大地に垂るる幾千の夢、夢 銀の瞳のゆら(◕‿‿◕ )
It's a thin line between genius and stupidity. Once you cross it there is no going back!! Luckily I have tippex and a pen so I can just redraw it where I like!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA =_=

†♫†
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Tsuzuki (Offline)
冷血の私生児

Send a message via ICQ to Tsuzuki Send a message via MSN to Tsuzuki Send a message via Yahoo to Tsuzuki Send a message via Skype™ to Tsuzuki
02-05-2009, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HikaruTwin View Post
I REALLY LOVE BOTH THE ANIME AND MANGA!!!!
The manga is getting in the REALLY good part, and the anime is just win.
Lol, and in the genres for the manga is says shounen-ai.
I love Sebastion and Ciel's funny moments, and Grell is awesome too XD
xD I think you will love the new eps AND the new ending is soooo *-*........
I like the new ep 16 with the 2 dead Prince's , it's kinda abit scary but I love the dark stories x3

It's a thin line between genius and stupidity. Once you cross it there is no going back!! Luckily I have tippex and a pen so I can just redraw it where I like!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA =_=

†♫†
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Odin (Offline)
Lord of the Æsir

Send a message via ICQ to Odin Send a message via AIM to Odin Send a message via MSN to Odin Send a message via Yahoo to Odin Send a message via Skype™ to Odin
02-05-2009, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuzuki View Post
x3 I finished watching ep 12 and 13 lol I love them xD my Demon Dog rocks xx3
I still haven't watched these episodes. I'll try to watch 'em this weekend.

The Honored of Valhöll are: Acidreptile: my spiritual brother, smilexfreak7: milaya moya sestra Tsuzuki: my dark goddess,
=Kanji: the eternal wanderer, Zenit: future world conquer, Michieru: self proclaimed mastermind of genius
and the rest of my family in the
~+VaMpiRe ClAn+~

(#26 (permalink))
Old
magicalgirlj (Offline)
moetaku

02-05-2009, 09:18 PM

I kust started to watch. I wish there were more cute girls. the lead charchter is hot and he looks like Mukuro Rokudo from Katekyo Hitman Reborn

avatar- Kamio Misuzu from Air tv
please buy anime DVD's and manga

Last edited by magicalgirlj : 02-05-2009 at 09:25 PM. Reason: typo
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Tsuzuki (Offline)
冷血の私生児

02-06-2009, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicalgirlj View Post
I kust started to watch. I wish there were more cute girls. the lead charchter is hot and he looks like Mukuro Rokudo from Katekyo Hitman Reborn
eek Σ(O_O; )Shock!! Sebastian looks like Mukuro!??! lol how?

†♫†
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Odin (Offline)
Lord of the Æsir

Send a message via ICQ to Odin Send a message via AIM to Odin Send a message via MSN to Odin Send a message via Yahoo to Odin Send a message via Skype™ to Odin
02-06-2009, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicalgirlj View Post
I don't see it. They sort of have the same chin and both have a narrow face. But that's about all the resemblance that I notice.

The Honored of Valhöll are: Acidreptile: my spiritual brother, smilexfreak7: milaya moya sestra Tsuzuki: my dark goddess,
=Kanji: the eternal wanderer, Zenit: future world conquer, Michieru: self proclaimed mastermind of genius
and the rest of my family in the
~+VaMpiRe ClAn+~

(#29 (permalink))
Old
magicalgirlj (Offline)
moetaku

02-06-2009, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odin View Post
I don't see it. They sort of have the same chin and both have a narrow face. But that's about all the resemblance that I notice.
their hair looks similar. kinda nappoish

avatar- Kamio Misuzu from Air tv
please buy anime DVD's and manga
(#30 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
02-08-2009, 10:33 AM

I really like this series so far. It's fun to watch, yet, nice and dark. Not often one can come across a dark comedy. My favorite character, ironically, a misc character, is Finny. I find him interesting for the most part, especially after the episode when you find out that he was experimented on. Grell is another character I find absolutely hilarious, with his attempts to try and get a hug or a kiss out of Sebas-chan. =P lol

I really wish I could just read its manga, though. I'd love more information on Ciel's past. Seems he was tortured after the mansion burned down. I'm also extremely curious about Angela. I'm also curious if, and when, Ciel will learn that he can't always be so reliant on Sebastian, especially since, in some episodes, Sebastian seems to come across as annoyed with Ciel or either bothered by him (or the situation he's in, I guess). Even though it'd be out of character for Sebastian, I sometimes wonder if he'll end up betraying Ciel. I'm also curious as to how Finny, Bard, and Meilin came to serve him, and since he doesn't think too highly of them either, why he keeps them around (although, Ciel is just nicer than he lets on, imo).

Oh, I do have a slight problem with Sebastian's character, and it's the fact that he thinks of the others as problems or either annoying, but I guess it's because he lacks the ability to empathize or sympathize with others. For instance, Meilin (sp?) obvious likes him. She's clumsy and such when around him, but he attributes her actions as her just being inept or dumb. He's like that with all of them, rather, and it bugs me that he is like that. The episodes with Agni were nice. The guy who was like the servant to that Indian prince. He got all three (Finny, Bard, Meilin) to help him prepare the meal. Sebastian always think so lowly of them, he never gives them the chance to do much of anything. He should teach Bard how to prepare meals properly and not to always be quick to use a flame-thrower. He should teach Finny the proper way to take care of the garden so that he doesn't constantly kill things. He needs to inform Meilin that she needs to do something about her glasses, and to just take her time so as not to drop things. In other words, did Sebastian actually learn something from Agni?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyororin View Post
I watched the first few episodes when they aired, but...
In my opinion it needs to decide whether it`s aiming for humor or seriousness - because it`s not doing all that great a job of mixing the two. It`s like a 4-coma gag artist decided they were going to make something serious, but can`t figure out how to break old habits. If it stuck to one direction, then I`d probably really like it... But it doesn`t. It flip flops, and the transition isn`t that great. Neuro managed to pull it off really well, so it is possible with a lot more grace.
Late, but I just started watching this series recently, and I actually like it for t he reasons you mentioned. I like the humor/seriousness aspect to it. The rest of the help is the comedy relief while Sebastian and Ciel are the serious ones who can't put up with the comedy relief due to the fact that both are just too serious and, imo, truly lack a sense of humor. No surprise that Ciel lacks one, given what he's been through.

Last edited by SSJup81 : 02-08-2009 at 10:58 AM.