JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
silversoraryuu (Offline)
go home! you amateur!

Question inspirering Mangaka - 09-08-2007, 07:21 PM

hi every 1, im Ryuu, b/c i luv dragons. anyway im making a manga b/c im curently a inspiring mangaka but i want to be 1. so anyway if any 1 could post a few ideas that would help e b/c im kindda in a bind. wait maybe i should tell what my story is about. ok admittingly im a lil' scared sum 1 would steal my idea. just post ideas, righty. bu if i had to relate my story 2 anything id say its final fantasy mixed with naruto mixed with bleach mixed with trinity blood mixed with blood mixed with ghost in the shell. wonder how i mixd those? trust me i did and it's awesum!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Shiningmonkey (Offline)
Inventor of the s'moredog

09-10-2007, 07:55 PM

I'm interested. Don't worry. I won't steal.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
ivi0nk3y (Offline)
Calm Like A Bomb

09-12-2007, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silversoraryuu View Post
hi every 1, im Ryuu, b/c i luv dragons. anyway im making a manga b/c im curently a inspiring mangaka but i want to be 1. so anyway if any 1 could post a few ideas that would help e b/c im kindda in a bind. wait maybe i should tell what my story is about. ok admittingly im a lil' scared sum 1 would steal my idea. just post ideas, righty. bu if i had to relate my story 2 anything id say its final fantasy mixed with naruto mixed with bleach mixed with trinity blood mixed with blood mixed with ghost in the shell. wonder how i mixd those? trust me i did and it's awesum!
U mean Aspiring

Truth Hurts

LIFE THREATENING
Lifestyles
A HITMAN, A NUN
Lovers
(#4 (permalink))
Old
pandayanyan (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to pandayanyan Send a message via MSN to pandayanyan
09-12-2007, 02:08 AM

Quote:
its final fantasy mixed with naruto mixed with bleach mixed with trinity blood mixed with blood mixed with ghost in the shell.
wow... that is allot of mixes
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-12-2007, 02:20 AM

Hmmm...I don't know all that much about the rest of them, but Naruto Meets FF hooked me quickly enough. First suggestion, whatever you do, NO amnesia, and avoid orphans. There both overused ideas, try something more original.

Character Idea!! =D I would like to make a character suggestion: How bout a young man clad in Black leather, with a broken smile and a blue overcoat. A character like that would often match up with a personality similar to Fei, from Tsubasa; Hides his pain behind a mask. It would be cool to add in a character like that somewhere...

Sorry if this is no help at all...I just started and It's not like I'm an expert, so please excuse me if I put down a stupid idea =P
(#6 (permalink))
Old
YennonCrow (Offline)
The Chosen Mind

Send a message via AIM to YennonCrow
09-12-2007, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivi0nk3y View Post
U mean Aspiring
Yes :P aspiring mangaka. Don't take this as a slam, but maybe you should work on your writeing, or get a partner who can help. Are you an artist?

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
silversoraryuu (Offline)
go home! you amateur!

09-17-2007, 01:44 AM

i write all day so my speeling is off, that what happens when u rely on speel check. and the ideas are so helpful. it's nice to know what ppl want so i can work towards that.
okay a bit of Exkalibur (loooooooooong story why i spelled it with a k, no it's not a typo) anyway the main characters are Prophecy (coff trademarked coff) Iva (coff trademarked coff) {okay no ones gonna get the coff joke so let me stop} Reno and Zauke. there kindda partenters that all have the Celestial Kurse (not a typo) but having the kurse isn't a good thing but it's a powerful thing. so. Prophecy's older twin eventually wants his powers. at the start of the story Sin (his brother) is portrayed as a good character but soon becomes bad. none of them know that they have the kurse until one day the 4 elemental seals break and they faint for no apperant reason, when they wake up there at a phophets house that let them kno everything...
any who theres more but i want to kno what u think so far, pls comment, it really helps. thx. (coff, TRADEMARKED, coff) is anybody getting this?
(#8 (permalink))
Old
blues (Offline)
New to JF

09-17-2007, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silversoraryuu View Post
i write all day so my speeling is off, that what happens when u rely on speel check. and the ideas are so helpful. it's nice to know what ppl want so i can work towards that.
okay a bit of Exkalibur (loooooooooong story why i spelled it with a k, no it's not a typo) anyway the main characters are Prophecy (coff trademarked coff) Iva (coff trademarked coff) {okay no ones gonna get the coff joke so let me stop} Reno and Zauke. there kindda partenters that all have the Celestial Kurse (not a typo) but having the kurse isn't a good thing but it's a powerful thing. so. Prophecy's older twin eventually wants his powers. at the start of the story Sin (his brother) is portrayed as a good character but soon becomes bad. none of them know that they have the kurse until one day the 4 elemental seals break and they faint for no apperant reason, when they wake up there at a phophets house that let them kno everything...
any who theres more but i want to kno what u think so far, pls comment, it really helps. thx. (coff, TRADEMARKED, coff) is anybody getting this?
woot im gonna steal that! jk jk xD

maybe instead of thinking of the story, you should try making the character designs and draw the sceneries to get a feel of what you would have to do
making a comic all by yourself is kinda hard...
(#9 (permalink))
Old
silversoraryuu (Offline)
go home! you amateur!

09-17-2007, 07:42 PM

u got a point. i usually end up changeing my story b/c my characters change. thanks whelp back to the drawing board.
keep the ideas coming im writing this all down, lol.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
MoonRose14 (Offline)
New to JF

07-10-2010, 10:59 PM

Thats a lot of mixing! don't worry I wont take our ideas. I think its really cool that your trying to come up with your own Manga thats something I could never do cuz even if I can come up with a great story I would have to find someone to draw it for me. Are you a good artest? If you have a picture of your main character it might help to post it so people can help you come up with the rest. Giving a discription of the character's personality might help to. I hope I get to see it when its done!

~nya~ I Love Pandas!! ~nya~