LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
YukiCross (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to YukiCross
Talking InuYasha fans (major and minor) - 06-11-2007, 04:34 AM

InuYasha
ok so i just wanted to take a poll 2 basically see how many people actually like inuyasha on here. please don't hesitate to tell me how much inuyasha stuff you own to prove your love for the doggie eared hanyou or the handsome yokai brother of his. for that matter...any of the caracters...wether they be male or female.

When life gives you lemons...make grapejuice!
Then sit back and watch the hole world try and figure out how you did it.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Acidreptile (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-11-2007, 04:36 AM

I think Inuyasha is cool,the only problem is that it seens like it does not haves an end.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
YukiCross (Offline)
New to JF

06-11-2007, 04:44 AM

well the anime ended....i wish they would finish it tho...it like didnt accomplish ANYTHING!....but the manga continued...it ended in late february i think....last i heard of it there was 467 epies but that was just the epie you 1sy see sesshy's mom.

(#4 (permalink))
Old
EikoGuy (Offline)
New to JF

06-11-2007, 04:44 AM

I hate inuyasha the character. He knows he can never get kikyo and that Kagome likes him. But instead of going with the fun alove girl. He obsesses over the girl that tries to kill him. After the koga thing when she just wanted to leave I hoped she would forget about him and go for koga. Inuyasha doesn't deserve to be jealous of koga liking kagome. [/endrant]
(#5 (permalink))
Old
YukiCross (Offline)
New to JF

06-11-2007, 04:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EikoGuy View Post
I hate inuyasha the character. He knows he can never get kikyo and that Kagome likes him. But instead of going with the fun alove girl. He obsesses over the girl that tries to kill him. After the koga thing when she just wanted to leave I hoped she would forget about him and go for koga. Inuyasha doesn't deserve to be jealous of koga liking kagome. [/endrant]
ur so rite...i hate kikyos friggin guts....she needs 2 die and never come back
my personal fav carachter would have 2 b sesshomaru

(#6 (permalink))
Old
Kitaooji (Offline)
New to JF

06-11-2007, 04:58 AM

I personally like the manga better than the anime.

I don't hate Kikyo. I empathize with her. Being dead can't be easy.

Shippo annoys the heck out of me. I just want to drop kick him <.<'
(#7 (permalink))
Old
YukiCross (Offline)
New to JF

06-11-2007, 05:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitaooji View Post
I personally like the manga better than the anime.

I don't hate Kikyo. I empathize with her. Being dead can't be easy.

Shippo annoys the heck out of me. I just want to drop kick him <.<'
well sure being dead cant be easy...but staying the living dead cant b any easier...it would b easier 2 pass on and 4give him instead of hate him.....i mean inuyasha didnt betray her....naraku set them up.
oh and ive only read some of the manga and id like 2 finish it since they left the anime in the dust....it just kinda peeterd out and never came back....i guess after 167 epies of not going anywhere and then now killing the bad guy ppl got tired if it T.T what a shame

(#8 (permalink))
Old
Kitaooji (Offline)
New to JF

06-11-2007, 05:06 AM

But Kikyo loves Inuyasha and he still loves her. Why should she give up on that? It means she still has a chance! She doesn't hate him anymore, she hates Naraku...

I haven't finished all of the manga either. There are so many chapters and it seems like some of them are just repeats with a some details changed...

I have heard however, that Kikyo has been killed once and for all. I'm not sure it's true, since the site that I go to gave up trying to translate chapters long ago XD
(#9 (permalink))
Old
YukiCross (Offline)
New to JF

06-11-2007, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitaooji View Post
But Kikyo loves Inuyasha and he still loves her. Why should she give up on that? It means she still has a chance! She doesn't hate him anymore, she hates Naraku...

I haven't finished all of the manga either. There are so many chapters and it seems like some of them are just repeats with a some details changed...

I have heard however, that Kikyo has been killed once and for all. I'm not sure it's true, since the site that I go to gave up trying to translate chapters long ago XD
well i guess ur rite about kikyo.....when i 1st watched inuyasha it wasnt from the begining and i saw tragic love song of destiny...i though "omg....they loved eachother and that damn naraku came between them!" then as i kept watching i found out how much kikyo really wanted 2 do with inuyasha when he was a human.......but what really set me against her wha when she crossed the line and tried 2 drag him 2 hell with her and kissed inuyasha rite infrint of kagome...like she was tormenting her on purpose.....i suppose i can 4give her 4 it....but i still dont think he belongs with her.......i might change my mind when i read more of the manga.

(#10 (permalink))
Old
Kitaooji (Offline)
New to JF

06-11-2007, 05:24 AM

I know what you mean. I hated Kikyo for a long time after watching that episode! It took me forever to open my mind about her.

She wasn't trying to torment Kagome, she was just saying "Back off bitch. He's mine!" XD

I don't think Inuyasha belongs with her either. Kagome is much better for him. She loves him, no matter what form he's in. True love man.