JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Anime & Manga (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/)
-   -   Gravitation (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/24295-gravitation.html)

nobora 04-07-2009 04:12 AM

Gravitation

Was wondering how many of you watched and liked the shounen -ai Gravitation. Its funny , sirious, and romantic?

Its a great show!! I even liked their osngs from Bad Luck.
Its just really cool!

Taranee987 04-07-2009 12:29 PM

I love Gravitation i saw the anime twice
my fave characters are Ryuichi,Yuki and Shuichi
but the music in the anime is also quite good

MoshixMoshi 04-07-2009 01:10 PM

I own the whole manga series. I enjoyed it very much....it gets a little crazy sometimes though. heh.

yay for Ryuichi and Yuki!

pinkclovergirl 04-07-2009 07:28 PM

Gravitation rules!!

Unfortunally, i only saw the OVA and episode one. But, I can't wait to read the manga version. i read the novels before.:o but, the show still rules!:cool:

Kufufunofu 04-07-2009 09:08 PM

i love gravitaion!
i watched it like 3 times already

:pinkart:

nobora 04-08-2009 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taranee987 (Post 694672)
I love Gravitation i saw the anime twice
my fave characters are Ryuichi,Yuki and Shuichi
but the music in the anime is also quite good

I agree with you!

ChiAmaterasuNeko 04-08-2009 02:34 AM

Could you give more of the plot? I may consider watching it if the shonen-ai doesn't get too out of hand.

SephirothVVC 04-08-2009 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiAmaterasuNeko (Post 695033)
Could you give more of the plot? I may consider watching it if the shonen-ai doesn't get too out of hand.

its straight up pedophilia-.-

ChiAmaterasuNeko 04-08-2009 02:46 AM

oh. *is sad*
Wouldn't that be yaoi though?

SephirothVVC 04-08-2009 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiAmaterasuNeko (Post 695050)
oh. *is sad*
Wouldn't that be yaoi though?

it it yaoi-.- i only clicked on this cuz i saw you posted, and was shocked *leaving*

ChiAmaterasuNeko 04-08-2009 02:53 AM

Yeah, if it's yaoi I'm going to leave, too. o_o *backs away slowly then turns around and sprints* Wait for me, Sephiroth!

nobora 04-09-2009 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiAmaterasuNeko (Post 695062)
Yeah, if it's yaoi I'm going to leave, too. o_o *backs away slowly then turns around and sprints* Wait for me, Sephiroth!

LOL but not reallY!

Kufufunofu 04-10-2009 12:42 AM

^true i don't think gravitaion should be considered yaoi
:3

nobora 04-30-2009 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kufufunofu (Post 695879)
^true i don't think gravitaion should be considered yaoi
:3

Its more like a comedy right

Kufufunofu 05-01-2009 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nobora (Post 707908)
Its more like a comedy right

and there's no hardcore xxx..lol

nobora 05-01-2009 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kufufunofu (Post 707916)
and there's no hardcore xxx..lol

LOL nope ....not at all

mythix 07-09-2009 06:17 AM

yaoi or not, i love gravitation, and always will, dammit.
it's just so infectious, there's no explaining it,
plus, the characters are addicting :]

and, i agree - not much of anything in it could qualify as yaoi...most yaoi is pretty provocative, and this really, uhm, isn't - it is more comedic, fersure.

ryuichi sakuma was my fave character, gah, he's mmazing,
and yuki eiri is fiiinee x3 xD

QueenNanami 07-09-2009 06:27 AM

My sister hated Gravitation, but it's one of my favs lol I loved it!

mythix 07-09-2009 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenNanami (Post 743332)
My sister hated Gravitation, but it's one of my favs lol I loved it!

x3
*dances around*
yaaaay for gravi supporters :]

who was your fave charrie?

QueenNanami 07-09-2009 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mythix (Post 743343)
x3
*dances around*
yaaaay for gravi supporters :]

who was your fave charrie?

Omg... it's gotta be a tie between Shuichi and Ryuichi :pandasmile:

mythix 07-09-2009 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenNanami (Post 743347)
Omg... it's gotta be a tie between Shuichi and Ryuichi :pandasmile:

x3

wickedddd !

i always liked the both of them, as a duo...
sad to say, but more-so than i liked shuichi and hiro,
shuichi and ryu just, clicked more... lawlz :3

QueenNanami 07-09-2009 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mythix (Post 743350)
x3

wickedddd !

i always liked the both of them, as a duo...
sad to say, but more-so than i liked shuichi and hiro,
shuichi and ryu just, clicked more... lawlz :3

XD!!! I fully agree!

hinata2 07-09-2009 07:54 PM

cool i'll have to watch it then

Mauja 07-09-2009 07:59 PM

I prefer Sukisyo but Grav was my first shounen-ai and I´m really glad I saw it :) Especially songs are awesome...
and Yuki Eiri is cute ^.^

nobora 07-09-2009 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hinata2 (Post 743790)
cool i'll have to watch it then

Its really good :)

lself 07-10-2009 12:38 AM

I love it a lot:) It was my first shounen-ai too, i think. I love Hiroshi, i think he's the hottest guy on there:p Although I like Yuki Eiri too. And Shuichi is hilarious

Kandierain15 07-10-2009 12:54 AM

laughs. I love this show! And I love the manga! It's so cute! and I usually don see such popular yaoi products. which makes me uber happy! ^_~ so happy someone made a forum about it!

nobora 07-10-2009 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kandierain15 (Post 743893)
laughs. I love this show! And I love the manga! It's so cute! and I usually don see such popular yaoi products. which makes me uber happy! ^_~ so happy someone made a forum about it!

LOl your welcome. It was my first Yaoi then was descendants of darkness

Mauja 07-10-2009 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nobora (Post 743903)
LOl your welcome. It was my first Yaoi then was descendants of darkness

Gravitation isn´t yaoi...

mythix 07-10-2009 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mauja (Post 743792)
I prefer Sukisyo but Grav was my first shounen-ai and I´m really glad I saw it :) Especially songs are awesome...
and Yuki Eiri is cute ^.^

Sukisyo, hmm...?
lawlz, you have my full interest now,
what is it all about, if you don't mind my asking,
haha, anything that is similar to gravitation has to be boss x]

plus, i love the soundtrack for gravi, too, it's mmazing :3
and HECKYESH - eiri's a cutieee x3

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenNanami (Post 743779)
XD!!! I fully agree!

;o

dude, you know you are, like, my hero, right...?
xD :3

Mauja 07-10-2009 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mythix (Post 744104)
Sukisyo, hmm...?
lawlz, you have my full interest now,
what is it all about, if you don't mind my asking,
haha, anything that is similar to gravitation has to be boss x]

plus, i love the soundtrack for gravi, too, it's mmazing :3
and HECKYESH - eiri's a cutieee x3

Yep, Super Drive is great opening :)

I think Sukisyo, Gravitation and Loveless are the most popular shounen-ai... I have seen just grav and sukisyo and both are good. But Sukisyo is probably the best anime I´ve ever seen.. Here you can check out opening YouTube - Sukisyo Opening [Aarinfantasy] . It´s full of bishs, it´s funny and beautiful :) The only sad thing is that it has only about 12 episodes (?) + ova (which is perfect :D).. Really, try it. It´s amazing :)

mythix 07-10-2009 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mauja (Post 744108)
Yep, Super Drive is great opening :)

I think Sukisyo, Gravitation and Loveless are the most popular shounen-ai... I have seen just grav and sukisyo and both are good. But Sukisyo is probably the best anime I´ve ever seen.. Here you can check out opening YouTube - Sukisyo Opening [Aarinfantasy] . It´s full of bishs, it´s funny and beautiful :) The only sad thing is that it has only about 12 episodes (?) + ova (which is perfect :D).. Really, try it. It´s amazing :)

haha, i will def have to check them out, i have been looking to find some new anime to indulge myself in for the summer x] hmm, i will have to look up sukisyo, as well as loveless, and find out where i can reach them, fersure...thanks for the link, i appreciate it :]

well, i must say, it sounds 'mmazing, anything that mixes those three qualities usually ends up being some quality anime, in my eyes !

lawlz, i know what you mean - it is the perfect amount, yet still, in the end, you just keep wanting more to show up, to continue it, somehow xD but, rest assured, i am going to try it, thanks so much for reccommending it to me x3

Mauja 07-10-2009 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mythix (Post 744117)
haha, i will def have to check them out, i have been looking to find some new anime to indulge myself in for the summer x] hmm, i will have to look up sukisyo, as well as loveless, and find out where i can reach them, fersure...thanks for the link, i appreciate it :]

well, i must say, it sounds 'mmazing, anything that mixes those three qualities usually ends up being some quality anime, in my eyes !

lawlz, i know what you mean - it is the perfect amount, yet still, in the end, you just keep wanting more to show up, to continue it, somehow xD but, rest assured, i am going to try it, thanks so much for reccommending it to me x3

Well I´m maybe little glad that it isn´t neverending anime like naruto or bleach.. I think I´ll remember it whole forever and I´m happy because it´s really good story :) At the other side, I want to seem them together more xDD *little naughty*

Not at all, I´m glad I extended mission :D

mythix 07-10-2009 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mauja (Post 744121)
Well I´m maybe little glad that it isn´t neverending anime like naruto or bleach.. I think I´ll remember it whole forever and I´m happy because it´s really good story :) At the other side, I want to seem them together more xDD *little naughty*

Not at all, I´m glad I extended mission :D

oooh, you have a good point there, too,
in the beginning, with those anime, i used to be quite enthralled within them, but as time wore on, and things got slower and slower and more and more hype about them happened, i simply got tired of hearing about them and seeing them everywhere, and needed a break -.-

that's how i am with gravitation, exactly -
it was short and sweet, and i will never forget it, ftw :]
lmao, no worries, you and i share that side, because i was that way with shu and eiri xDD ...actually, i am that way with a few anime, but oh well, what can you do? :]

well, i am glad you did !
have you ever heard of mirage of blaze, by any chance ?

Mauja 07-10-2009 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mythix (Post 744130)
oooh, you have a good point there, too,
in the beginning, with those anime, i used to be quite enthralled within them, but as time wore on, and things got slower and slower and more and more hype about them happened, i simply got tired of hearing about them and seeing them everywhere, and needed a break -.-

that's how i am with gravitation, exactly -
it was short and sweet, and i will never forget it, ftw :]
lmao, no worries, you and i share that side, because i was that way with shu and eiri xDD ...actually, i am that way with a few anime, but oh well, what can you do? :]

well, i am glad you did !
have you ever heard of mirage of blaze, by any chance ?

Yes, that´s how I feel it but I didn´t know how to write it because of my english xD Long story maybe satisfy more people for longer time but it isn´t so intensive how it could be... When it never ends and characters are immortal, it isn´t credible at all and it loses its atmosphere..
Yeah, two bishs together is the best thing forever :D

I don´t know mirage of blaze but if it´s shounen-ai, I should check it out :D

mythix 07-10-2009 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mauja (Post 744146)
Yes, that´s how I feel it but I didn´t know how to write it because of my english xD Long story maybe satisfy more people for longer time but it isn´t so intensive how it could be... When it never ends and characters are immortal, it isn´t credible at all and it loses its atmosphere..
Yeah, two bishs together is the best thing forever :D

I don´t know mirage of blaze but if it´s shounen-ai, I should check it out :D

dude, i know exactly what you mean,
the shorter it is, the more intense,
and the more intense, the more awesome and original it gets x3

that's def how it is with naruto and bleach, sadly,
so many episodes and so much media attenion later,
they have become immortal, as have their characters,
and you can't help but need/want a break :[

lawlz, i def agree with you on the bishs xD
i think we have a lot in common when it comes to anime, so far x3
yes, mirage of blaze is shounen-ai, but it is the kind that has intense action, and makes you get anxious with the hidden plot within, seeing as the two charries in question have their moments in rare amounts :3 mirage of blaze, like sukisyo and gravitation, is pretty short and has around 12-13 episodes, i believe, and an ova, which really gets into the relationship between the two, and i adoreee x3

Mirage of Blaze OVA Opening

haha, the link i put in here is to the ova opening, but if you want, you can check the reg. series opening, too, they are both pretty wicked, i love them to death :]

Mauja 07-10-2009 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mythix (Post 744168)
dude, i know exactly what you mean,
the shorter it is, the more intense,
and the more intense, the more awesome and original it gets x3

that's def how it is with naruto and bleach, sadly,
so many episodes and so much media attenion later,
they have become immortal, as have their characters,
and you can't help but need/want a break :[

lawlz, i def agree with you on the bishs xD
i think we have a lot in common when it comes to anime, so far x3
yes, mirage of blaze is shounen-ai, but it is the kind that has intense action, and makes you get anxious with the hidden plot within, seeing as the two charries in question have their moments in rare amounts :3 mirage of blaze, like sukisyo and gravitation, is pretty short and has around 12-13 episodes, i believe, and an ova, which really gets into the relationship between the two, and i adoreee x3

Mirage of Blaze OVA Opening

haha, the link i put in here is to the ova opening, but if you want, you can check the reg. series opening, too, they are both pretty wicked, i love them to death :]

Yeah, better short yaoi than long shounen-ai xD

*stops SuG and opens link*
Am I mistaken or is the opening full in english? O.o Is it original version? Anyway, looks good, I´m going to get it somewhere.. thanks.

mythix 07-10-2009 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mauja (Post 744174)
Yeah, better short yaoi than long shounen-ai xD

*stops SuG and opens link*
Am I mistaken or is the opening full in english? O.o Is it original version? Anyway, looks good, I´m going to get it somewhere.. thanks.

haha, fersure xD

lol, yes it is in full english, as is the reg. series opening in full english...i am pretty sure it is the original version, because if i do recall correctly, i have the reg. series on dvd, and even when you watch it in its original japanese audio, i do not think it changes...hmm, i'll tell you what, i am going to go get my dvd right now and check that for you, because i am even curious about that now, lol :mtongue:

you are most welcome, the least i could do for a fellow fan ;]

Mauja 07-10-2009 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mythix (Post 744187)
haha, fersure xD

lol, yes it is in full english, as is the reg. series opening in full english...i am pretty sure it is the original version, because if i do recall correctly, i have the reg. series on dvd, and even when you watch it in its original japanese audio, i do not think it changes...hmm, i'll tell you what, i am going to go get my dvd right now and check that for you, because i am even curious about that now, lol :mtongue:

you are most welcome, the least i could do for a fellow fan ;]

Oh, so it´s probably ok :) I just wasn´t sure but there are more animes with english opening, like Hellsing or Samurai Champloo.
You usually watch anime with english dub?

mythix 07-10-2009 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mauja (Post 744194)
Oh, so it´s probably ok :) I just wasn´t sure but there are more animes with english opening, like Hellsing or Samurai Champloo.
You usually watch anime with english dub?

haha, alright, that's cool :]
but, i did check though, and it does seem to be english, no matter what xD
yes, i usually do,
i am not fluent enough to understand the original japanese version,
let alone the other random languages that are offered ;[

but, when i am looking for something to do,
i often watch anime within its original intent, and sometimes with the alternative languages, such as french and spanish, for fun :]