JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Anime & Manga (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/)
-   -   What anime or manga do you wish never ended, or ended a different way? (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/24437-what-anime-manga-do-you-wish-never-ended-ended-different-way.html)

YukisUke 08-04-2011 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evanny (Post 874693)
why there is a topic like this? it is exactly the same as "which anime you love". except for that ending part.

people who love specific anime won't want it to end.
it is like asking - which movie you wish you hadn't seen so you could watch it again and have the experience all over again?
there already is a very long topic on everyone's favourite anime, so maybe let's close this one so someone else doesn't come around and digs it up again.

happens rather often with old topics around here.

Please don't rain on the parade. I quite enjoy the decorations. That means: Don't mess the thread up for everyone else. :mad:

tokusatsufan 08-04-2011 11:13 AM

Hey stop having fun guys!!

BakaChris 08-04-2011 12:45 PM

Yu-Gi-Oh, and Yu-Gi-Oh GX because Yu-Gi_oh 5D's ruined it for me:mad:

tokusatsufan 08-04-2011 12:52 PM

I haven't followed Yu-Gi-Oh but I thought 5D's looked much better than GX.
Zexal looks awful!

mavran 10-26-2012 12:08 AM

of course GOLDEN BOY!!
I even don't understand how could it end.

RobinMask 10-26-2012 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mavran (Post 1359863)
of course GOLDEN BOY!!
I even don't understand how could it end.

If you're looking for an active forum, try: Japanologic Forums • Portal

Sadly this site is overrun by spam, the regular users and moderators have moved over to a new site . . . you'll get responses there and find more new topics to respond to.

RokuroEnmado 10-31-2017 09:09 AM

kimi ga nozomu eien (rumbling hearts)

ohayo minna san! i'm new here so i do apologies if i didn't post this in the right place.

i just finished watching this anime and i don't understand with who did takayuki narumi eventually remains? i mean in the first episodes it shows that after being released from the hospital and being able to walk again, haruka meets with narumi at the place of the accident and they start all over again. And then in the last episode they split up before the release, haruka still being in a wheelchair and he gets together with mitsuki.

Maybe i dozed off or missed some important detail? i can't re-watch everything all over again.

Arigatou in advance for your help!

Wednesday 11-12-2017 02:06 PM

"Yami no matsuei". The Anime went a bit further I heard but the manga ended roughly after a Dispute between the mangaka and the company.

RadioKid 11-13-2017 02:41 PM

According to WIKI, "闇の末裔:YAMI NO MATSUEI" stopped in 2006 and re-started in Oct 2011.

Total 13 volumes were released already in Japan.

mark120 11-20-2017 06:09 AM

here is my list:
Sundam seed-Was sad when it ended.
Death note-I wish it never ended!
Outlaw Star-hated it ended!

to be continued...