JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Anime & Manga (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/)
-   -   ALL things Naruto (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/2465-all-things-naruto.html)

WishingStar 05-21-2009 02:59 PM

I have a question for shippuuden fans..

I stopped watching around episode 90 when some fillers started, does anyone know which episode they stopped on ? (shippuuden i mean, NOT the original naruto)

Kufufunofu 05-23-2009 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WishingStar (Post 720428)
I have a question for shippuuden fans..

I stopped watching around episode 90 when some fillers started, does anyone know which episode they stopped on ? (shippuuden i mean, NOT the original naruto)

i think fillers are still going...
-.-

lizzey 06-25-2009 02:36 AM

OMG they are making Kakashi Gaden into an anime. Looking forward for it this summer.:)

Go Kakashi-sensei!!!

I'am looking for a good link to post that has more info about this.:p

SSJup81 06-27-2009 04:11 AM

Hey, out of curiosity, what volume does Naruto Shippuuden start at? My interest in the reg series manga is close to non-existent, but I am for Shippuuden.

Aislin 07-14-2009 10:10 AM

Hi!!!!!! how old r u???LOL
that means (if you still have no idea)... to transfer a power to a new priestress they should have a child!:-)));-);-) she asked him for that favor! but it seems Naruto didn't understand the meaning of her words as you.got it?;-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMS (Post 647276)

Hiiiiii menna ...

how are you everybody??

all NARUTO watchers .... i wanna ask you a question ...

in Naruto Shippuuden first movie ... at the last 2 minutes of the movie the

young Priestess asked Naruto to help her to transfer her powers to the new

Priestess ...the question is : how can he help her to do that ???and why Rock lee and the others became shy when they heared this request??

Aislin 07-14-2009 10:17 AM

hi! I am in love with Naruto! and everything connected with it;-)

1. Naruto! Sasuke! Sakura-chan! Itachi! Ero-sennin;-) Shikamaru! EVERYONE!!!!
2. Naruto+Hinata! Sasuke+Sakura! Temari+Shikamaru
3. 3,2,1 make some noise...;-)
4. Final Fantasy 7, Tomb Raider! Residence Evil ...etc
5. ---
6.7. draw sometimes! Sasuke is worth drowing
8. Aqua
9. you mean movie? Twilight now!
:ywave:

Quote:

Originally Posted by trainswithsnakes (Post 649331)
Okay, I'd like to talk to someone, ANYONE, that is a fan of Naruto. I usually ask a few questions to get it started. So here are the questions and my answers!
1. Who is/are your favorite character(s)? I really don't have any particular favorite
2. Do you support any pairings? If so, which ones? I LOVE pairings! Don't hurt me. I support:
NaruIno
ShinoSaku
SasuOro
KibaHina
ShikaTema
NejiTen
AsuKre
KakaAnko
Don't hate me because a lot of them are crackships.
3. What opening was your favorite? Well...my favorite song of all time is No Boy, No Cry, but I loved the animation in the season 8 opening, Remember.
4. What video games have you played? :( I\'ve only played Ninja COuncil 3 and Ninja Destiny, but if I don\'t get any new ones for Christmas then let\'s hope that nmy parents saved the reciepts for my presents.
5. Do you have any OCs? Yes, lots.
6. Do you write fanfiction? Yeah but I\'m terrible.
7. Do you draw fanart? I drew some of the characters last year, but they were horrible.
8. Just for the heck of it, what is your favorite color? Green, definitely.
9. Another just for the heck of it, what is your favorite non-anime/manga thing? I don\'t know...Harry Potter maybe.

kyo_9 07-14-2009 04:09 PM

kakashi gaden??
what is the story about??

Kufufunofu 07-15-2009 01:09 AM

is there a naruto manga discussion here?.... ?.?

kenshiromusou 07-24-2009 04:20 AM

It\'s incredible to see the animation\'s deterioration. I hate new musics of this new stage. For me, until episode 96, this anime was a masterpiece.