JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Anime & Manga (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/)
-   -   ALL things Naruto (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/2465-all-things-naruto.html)

kitski 02-20-2007 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lehmki (Post 48328)
yeah i kind a like it too :P.. it was cool an stuff :) but in my opinion the animation was the same a before so to mee its the some and not worser

well it's your right to give an oppinion..but i stick to mine..
my brother started to read naruto manga so i have been checking it out also..right now he is in that place where naruto and Jiraiya are about to go to look tsunade and then itatchi and kisame try to kidnap naruto..anyway it's cool and all...but the reason why i'm telling this is that we also downloaded naruto episode 84 which is the same ep..with itachi and kisame attacking naruto and stuff...well i watched that ep and then again naruto shippuden 01-02 episodes and it was clearly seen that the animation in the old episodes were better...

lehmki 02-20-2007 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitski (Post 49579)
well it's your right to give an oppinion..but i stick to mine..
my brother started to read naruto manga so i have been checking it out also..right now he is in that place where naruto and Jiraiya are about to go to look tsunade and then itatchi and kisame try to kidnap naruto..anyway it's cool and all...but the reason why i'm telling this is that we also downloaded naruto episode 84 which is the same ep..with itachi and kisame attacking naruto and stuff...well i watched that ep and then again naruto shippuden 01-02 episodes and it was clearly seen that the animation in the old episodes were better...

hmm.. maybe i should try it too then

Shanis 02-20-2007 04:55 PM

I want to see Naruto vs. Sasuke i want to see how they got in the past 2 years and a half and Akatsuki will be interesting because i only saw itachi and that fish guy :D

JapaneseFire_Kyou 02-21-2007 02:11 AM

New Naruto

I liked everyone's clothing like Naruto's and Sakura's. Seeing them older it's kinda awkward b/c they are still becoming ninjas in the american version. I thought the episode was good and i cant wait to watch it this week. :) Plus, the new character Akatsuki will make the show even more interesting!!

animeomarguy 02-21-2007 02:18 AM

Fighting scenes are OK in naruto...hopefully better in shippuden

limegreen 02-21-2007 02:18 AM

the first was a great episode, i was not at all dissapointed. P.S. if any of you downloaded the Chakra-RAWS version, then you downloaded from me :)

animeomarguy 02-21-2007 02:19 AM

nice avatar limegreen...yay kon:D

limegreen 02-21-2007 02:21 AM

thanks, i think i'm gonna change it to something shippuuden releated soon though :D

TheDemonNaruto 02-22-2007 05:40 PM

Naruto pic thread

4 Attachment(s)
I'm gonna give one of every character I can find

There will be more

TheDemonNaruto 02-22-2007 05:44 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Here's some more