JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Anime & Manga (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/)
-   -   Halo Legends!! (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/26742-halo-legends.html)

Zagato289 07-24-2009 06:29 PM

Halo Legends!!

For those Halo fans, a new anime title " Halo legends" will be coming soon to DVD and BR from Toei Animations anime studio.

Halo Legends

hinata2 07-24-2009 06:39 PM

yes i hope it is about the ghosts of onyx

Megabyte117 07-24-2009 11:48 PM

Quote:

For those Halo fans, a new anime title " Halo legends" will be coming soon to DVD and BR from Toei Animations anime studio.

Halo Legends
No. TOEI, Bones, 4C, Production IG, and Casio Entertainment are all working on the series. Each is doing their own episode.

The anime is reported to be released with English and Japanese audio.

I posted this on another forum:

The first episode will be released before Halo 3: ODST is out, and is likely to be free for download for Xbox Live Gold Members from the newly introduced Halo Waypoint (a mini store in Xbox Live to purchase anything Halo related)

Mini episode summaries; spoilers

"Origins" - A telling of the entire Halo universe narrated by a mysterious voice. Will be overseen by 4C. Is canon. Two episodes.

"Babysitter" - An episode that explores the rivalry between the Spartans and ODSTs. Takes place before Halo 1. Will also be overseen by 4C. Canon.

"Odd One Out" - An over-the-top kid oriented animation, it stars Spartan 1337. Will be done by TOEI. NOT CANON.

"Itano Circus" - A marine has been sent to a distant planet to destroy this powered armor, but when he arrives he finds the planet is still inhabited by humans who are under siege by the Covenant. The suit is their only hope for survival. So he disobeys orders and keeps that suit -- at least temporarily -- the help the civilians. Will be overseen by Bones. Directors say to "Expect a firefight like you've never seen before in any Halo game." Canon.

"Homecoming" - The Spartans reminisce about their childhood; flash-cloning, being kidnapped at a young age, etc. A female Spartan will be the star. Will be overseen by Production IG. Canon.

"Duel" - Created using a watercolor style, this tells the story of the Elites when they first come into contact with the Covenant. Also done by Production IG. Canon.

"The Package" - Features Spartans in combat in space on a X-Wing motorcycle hybrid as well as some hand-to-hand combat in the Covenant ships. Done in full CG, and overseen by Casio Entertainment. The story of this episode (may possibly be split into two) will be handled by the writer of anime Cowboy Bebop.

Zagato289 07-25-2009 12:14 AM

Thanks for the info Megabyte.:) I just posted a little description i found about the anime, and thanks for the rest of the info.

bhl88 07-26-2009 11:22 PM

Followed by Halo Legends is Iron Man and Wolverine.

thcuteness 07-26-2009 11:54 PM

This seems exciting ^^

Quailboy 07-27-2009 01:04 AM

Dammn, I dont play the games much anymore but, I always liked the storyline, mainly in the books.

Megabyte117 07-27-2009 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quailboy (Post 752797)
Dammn, I dont play the games much anymore but, I always liked the storyline, mainly in the books.

The books definitely fleshed it out. It was fun to read the Terminals in the 3rd game.

randomdiscussionblog 08-20-2009 04:19 AM

I hope it turns out to be good.

Guigoo 08-21-2009 03:40 AM

the comic book is cool, i bought one