JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
kitski (Offline)
Kakkoi

The Arrancar - 03-03-2007, 06:08 PM

so what do you all think about them..as we all know that..the arrancar are hollow who have removed their masks and gained the power of both the shinigami and the hollows.so i was thinking are the arrancar and vasto lordes the same..or the arrancar is the name and the vastro lords are just one part of them.
there are three subdivisions among the menos as we all know: 1.the Gillian(the lowest level) 2.the Adjuchas(so i was thinking is that yami a adjuchas or a vasto lorde?) 3.the Vasto Lorde(they're the greatest of the Menos)
it was said in the anime that they changed Menos into Arrancar..so what's the difference..i don't get it.they also said that the arrancar are hollows who have removed their masks and gained the power..so what's the deal with the menos and arrancars..is the arrancar then a hollow who was first human then a hollow then a menos and now an arrancar..it's confusing..or am i just stupid..can anyone explain.
how is ichigo going to beat those guys.i mean he even was no match for Yami.but Yami was the weakest.
one more thing..what's the deal with hirako then..is he a vasto lorde?..arrancar?

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Just walk beside me and be my friend.-- Albert Camus

Last edited by kitski : 03-03-2007 at 10:25 PM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
03-03-2007, 06:18 PM

I believe Arrancars are more powerful compared to normal Hollows. Menos are just more advanced forms of Hollows I guess.. I think i get what you're trying to say.. like for example, an average Hollow becomes an Arrancar(stronger now) and fights with a Menos, I can't tell who will win lol X_X but i know as long as a Hollow removes its mask to transform into an Arrancar, it surely becomes more formidable, be it whichever class of Hollow. For Hollows, there's no such thing as becomeing a Human, from what it seems to me, they think of Humans as nothing but insects. Removing their masks, which also gives them the ability to wield a Zanpakuto, merely enhances their other abilities to a further stage. But all in all, these are only my theories lol XD~! I suppose everything will soon come to light in the later episodes. ^^

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
kitski (Offline)
Kakkoi

03-03-2007, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolNard View Post
I believe Arrancars are more powerful compared to normal Hollows. Menos are just more advanced forms of Hollows I guess.. I think i get what you're trying to say.. like for example, an average Hollow becomes an Arrancar(stronger now) and fights with a Menos, I can't tell who will win lol X_X but i know as long as a Hollow removes its mask to transform into an Arrancar, it surely becomes more formidable, be it whichever class of Hollow. For Hollows, there's no such thing as becomeing a Human, from what it seems to me, they think of Humans as nothing but insects. Removing their masks, which also gives them the ability to wield a Zanpakuto, merely enhances their other abilities to a further stage. But all in all, these are only my theories lol XD~! I suppose everything will soon come to light in the later episodes. ^^
hmm ok then..but what about the Vasto Lordes...it was said that the menos became the arrancar..but vasto lordes are a part of menos..and i believe that they already looked like they look right now.. when you become an arrancar then you have that half hollow face..but hirako has also that face and he also is an arrancar so does this all means that hirako is the strongest...he did not look like so?

(#4 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
03-03-2007, 06:32 PM

Hmm.. so are you saying the vasto lordes are arrancars by now? Wait a min.. they must be lol.. >_<"

Hirako..? Don't the other arrancars possess similar features..?

Anyway, it's late here so i gotta sleep now XD maybe limegreen can help, he's an anime expert after all XD~!
ciao!

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
kitski (Offline)
Kakkoi

03-03-2007, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolNard View Post
Hmm.. so are you saying the vasto lordes are arrancars by now? Wait a min.. they must be lol.. >_<"

Hirako..? Don't the other arrancars possess similar features..?

Anyway, it's late here so i gotta sleep now XD maybe limegreen can help, he's an anime expert after all XD~!
ciao!
ok good night..

(#6 (permalink))
Old
lehmki (Offline)
Come over to the darkside

03-03-2007, 10:29 PM

so basicly its like this arranacrs are hollows who got shinigmai powers, like ichigo got hes power when he tried to turn into a shinigmai they did the same thing.. and the three types of hollows are just like in shinigami world captin , vice captins and the other ones.. just like that but the hollows are stronger cus they have their hollow powers too.. hope u understand now

Bro to CN and to Musashi
evil dentist shinigami captain who's reiatsu powers match Kenpachi and Ullriquora put together! to Aoshi
The cool old bro, who teases hes younger bro NIghtmare
Protective bro to curious_jane
Choco the family guardian
Teasing brother to wbslngr
Personal Bodyguard - Michieru
My pretty maid - Ayame90
and a very loyal butler - ImmortalFlare
Right Hand Mistress of Darkness-QuoyaNatsume
(#7 (permalink))
Old
kitski (Offline)
Kakkoi

03-03-2007, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lehmki View Post
so basicly its like this arranacrs are hollows who got shinigmai powers, like ichigo got hes power when he tried to turn into a shinigmai they did the same thing.. and the three types of hollows are just like in shinigami world captin , vice captins and the other ones.. just like that but the hollows are stronger cus they have their hollow powers too.. hope u understand now
yeah i guess i understand a bit...
but still...what rank Yami is and who is hirako..a vasto lorde?

(#8 (permalink))
Old
Rikku777 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to Rikku777
03-03-2007, 10:34 PM

...........You guys are giving me a even bigger headache.... lol
(#9 (permalink))
Old
lehmki (Offline)

03-03-2007, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitski View Post
yeah i guess i understand a bit...
but still...what rank Yami is and who is hirako..a vasto lorde?
a bit ?? come on Yami hmm what rank he is he should be the second one not the strongest and not the strongest the middle one i mean :P and i think Hirako is a vasto lorde... but u know the most i like Vizards cus they are cooler than arrancar :P

Bro to CN and to Musashi
evil dentist shinigami captain who's reiatsu powers match Kenpachi and Ullriquora put together! to Aoshi
My pretty maid - Ayame90
(#10 (permalink))
Old
lehmki (Offline)

03-03-2007, 10:36 PM

basicly the vasto lordes should be all the 10 top arrancars

Bro to CN and to Musashi
My pretty maid - Ayame90