JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Romance <3 - 10-20-2007, 08:48 PM

Hey again! ^_^ Not sure why I haven't made this thread by now...Anyway, as a fairly large man in highschool, people wouldn't expect me to have a love of romance, unless you knew me on this site ^_^. Anyway, i watch pretty much any romance anime I come across, but i tend to avoid the popular ones...Ones I've watched recently include Hantsuki, Mamoru-kun, Final approach, and Kaze No Stigma ^_^. If you have any suggestions for a good romance I would like, please tell me!

Origato!
PM ^_^

P.S. Before the Yaoi suggestions start rolling in, I perfer the classic boy girl stories =P. Sorry, I may appear closed minded, but its really just a matter of taste >_<.

(#2 (permalink))
Old
randomnessXrox (Offline)
New to JF

10-20-2007, 09:42 PM

Ive never heard of the ones you mentioned but i like Chobits, InuYasha is ok too! Ummmmm yeah

Loves ya,
Kayla

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Big sister -- YukiHohoemi23
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-20-2007, 09:50 PM

Now I'm watching Seto No Hanayome ^_^ It's a pretty funny show =P. A mermaid saves a boy, they have to get married to keep the secret, bla bla bla =P. Theres just a little too much joking with not much substance =P

Edit: Lol nvm this anime is ****ing hillarious! xD It's like Bobo-bo meets the little mermaid gone anime style! xD Aaaah f*** -_-" They screwed up the whole thing. I HATE when they add pointless, distracting characters that are only there to screw things up T_T

Last edited by Powermad147 : 10-20-2007 at 10:44 PM.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
flein1337 (Offline)
JF Regular

10-21-2007, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powermad147 View Post
Hey again! ^_^ Not sure why I haven't made this thread by now...Anyway, as a fairly large man in highschool, people wouldn't expect me to have a love of romance, unless you knew me on this site ^_^. Anyway, i watch pretty much any romance anime I come across, but i tend to avoid the popular ones...Ones I've watched recently include Hantsuki, Mamoru-kun, Final approach, and Kaze No Stigma ^_^. If you have any suggestions for a good romance I would like, please tell me!

Origato!
PM ^_^

P.S. Before the Yaoi suggestions start rolling in, I perfer the classic boy girl stories =P. Sorry, I may appear closed minded, but its really just a matter of taste >_<.
Elemental Gelade, sola, shakugan no shana, D.C. ~Da Capo~, D.C.S.S. ~Da Capo Second Season~ and theres a few animes that i've been watching lately who just started, clannad, shakugan no shanna II, myself yourself, Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun and D.C. II: Da Capo II (note: D.C. II: Da Capo II is season 3) dunno if any of them r any good yet since all of em only got about 3 eps so far, but it looks like some of em gonna be realy good...

Last edited by flein1337 : 10-21-2007 at 05:38 PM.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
ivi0nk3y (Offline)
Calm Like A Bomb

10-21-2007, 11:43 PM

Lol this kinda thread has been done a few times already and deleted but i'll say my choices again

Kimagure Orange Road
Marmalade Boy
Samurai X (movies)

All are top in my list of Romance stuff.

Truth Hurts

LIFE THREATENING
Lifestyles
A HITMAN, A NUN
Lovers
(#6 (permalink))
Old
drpepper1785 (Offline)
New to JF

10-22-2007, 02:29 AM

some good Romance anime that i have seen would be

Kashimashi: Genres: Comedy, Drama, Romance
Air: Genres: Drama, Romance, Slice of Life, Supernatural

you wont see them on tv. go to youtube

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous than standing armies....if the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of currency....first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of their property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."

- Thomas Jefferson 1743-1826
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-22-2007, 03:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flein1337 View Post
Elemental Gelade, sola, shakugan no shana, D.C. ~Da Capo~, D.C.S.S. ~Da Capo Second Season~ and theres a few animes that i've been watching lately who just started, clannad, shakugan no shanna II, myself yourself, Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun and D.C. II: Da Capo II (note: D.C. II: Da Capo II is season 3) dunno if any of them r any good yet since all of em only got about 3 eps so far, but it looks like some of em gonna be realy good...
Ah! Thank you for the many suggestions ^_^ I was thinking about D.C., and is De Capo two really season three of De Capo? Thought it would be a fresh start...Oh well =P

(#8 (permalink))
Old
flein1337 (Offline)
JF Regular

10-25-2007, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powermad147 View Post
Ah! Thank you for the many suggestions ^_^ I was thinking about D.C., and is De Capo two really season three of De Capo? Thought it would be a fresh start...Oh well =P
well its a fresh start, but its still the third season =o sakura etc is there
(#9 (permalink))
Old
animesnowangel (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to animesnowangel
10-26-2007, 01:37 AM

chobits was sweet and hilarious. i liked ah! my goddess too. i love anime cuz most of the shows deal with some sort of love...it love it
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-05-2007, 05:46 AM

I have a habit of bringing back my own threads, eh? xD Anyhow, I want to watch Sola, but I'm a little bit worried...Mostly because I just watched an AMV where
*****SPOILERS!!! FOR SOLA*****
A girl gets stabbed with a piece of glass by some guy -_-"

*****END OF SPOILERS*****

And THATS the meaning of life Just kidding, ya didn't miss much if you didn't read the spoilers xD. But anyone who did, tell em, whats up with that? 0_o And if possible, just give me a "Nah, its not that big." Or an "Ah shit, you killed it for yourself", instead of a long, spoiler filled explanation. Thank ya! =D

Last edited by Powermad147 : 12-15-2007 at 04:53 AM.