JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Anime & Manga (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/)
-   -   Naruto Talk! Chapter 482 (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/30380-naruto-talk-chapter-482-a.html)

nejiforever01 02-12-2010 05:27 PM

Naruto Talk! Chapter 482

Any comments on 482? Well, :happypika: I are happy Karin is still Alive! ^.^ It makes me happy :onismile: but Sakura... :exballoon: She'll leave Konoha with Sasuke, thegirl is up to something... :bigears: I don't like both of them, but I really hope she kills Sasuke or something.... Anyway to the point... I think he's just going to blow her off... and I feel Karin is going to live, maybe not but... :pinkbow: I hope! What do you guys think?!

MMM 02-12-2010 06:08 PM

Please to not post links to illegal manga and anime DL and posting sites. Posts like these are against the rules.

SSJup81 02-12-2010 06:14 PM

Surprised you were bold enough to post up a link to that since it's not allowed.

Anyway, I took a look at this chapter...it'll be a good while before the US gets to this point, but don't get all the hate for Sakura wanting to join Sasuke when she said earlier that she wanted to kill him and that conversation she had with Naruto ("fake confession" one), where she doesn't want him to be burdened with pursuing Sasuke anymore because she's worried about his safety would conflict with her joining Sasuke willingly or for the sole purpose of her still having some romantic feelings for Sasuke.

Common sense would show that she's joining him to get on his good side, find a weakness, and then exploit it so that she can do away with him whenever the opportunity rises. Sakura's not stupid. She wouldn't blindly go into a fight without asessing whether or not she has a chance at it.

Anyway, I'm hoping to just get a conversation between those two. I'd be happy with that at least.

Personally, I'd like Karin and Sakura to team up against Sasuke. The fact that he was about to kill Karin right when Sakura showed up is telling of his character.

nejiforever01 02-12-2010 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMM (Post 799755)
Please to not post links to illegal manga and anime DL and posting sites. Posts like these are against the rules.

oh, I'm sorry... I didn't know... It won't happen again!

nejiforever01 02-12-2010 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSJup81 (Post 799757)
Surprised you were bold enough to post up a link to that since it's not allowed.

Anyway, I took a look at this chapter...it'll be a good while before the US gets to this point, but don't get all the hate for Sakura wanting to join Sasuke when she said earlier that she wanted to kill him and that conversation she had with Naruto ("fake confession" one), where she doesn't want him to be burdened with pursuing Sasuke anymore because she's worried about his safety would conflict with her joining Sasuke willingly or for the sole purpose of her still having some romantic feelings for Sasuke.

Common sense would show that she's joining him to get on his good side, find a weakness, and then exploit it so that she can do away with him whenever the opportunity rises. Sakura's not stupid. She wouldn't blindly go into a fight without asessing whether or not she has a chance at it.

Anyway, I'm hoping to just get a conversation between those two. I'd be happy with that at least.

Personally, I'd like Karin and Sakura to team up against Sasuke. The fact that he was about to kill Karin right when Sakura showed up is telling of his character.

Gao! I didn't know !! :pinkcry:

Yeah, I kinda figured that... but it would be nice to see Saku and Kari team up....

kyo_9 02-12-2010 07:18 PM

r u sure Sasuke will not kill Karin for good?
I bet Sakura has something planned before making the decision to go behind Kanoha..
hurry up Naruto, bring back Sasuke to the good side..
kill Madara and it will be the end for Naruto chapter finally= ;)

Harumaki 02-12-2010 07:46 PM

Naruto roflstomps them all! then he destroys all of Konoha! But only AFTER the become a hollow!

buklao456 02-13-2010 06:58 AM

Sasuke Fucking lions barrage a bear WTF

so bad ass

iPhantom 02-13-2010 09:49 AM

I believe Sasuke will ask Sakura to kill Karin, so she can prove herself that she is willing to join.

SSJup81 02-14-2010 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iPhantom (Post 799899)
I believe Sasuke will ask Sakura to kill Karin, so she can prove herself that she is willing to join.

I was thinking of that too...but that's too predictable, although, Sakura wanting to join Sasuke was predictable too. I pegged that one and figured that was her plan after trying to keep Sai and the others from facing Sasuke along with her.

Either way, I kind of hope not...but probably will, but, if it does turn out that way, how will Sakura react to killing someone innocent (sorta)?

Nice how Naruto has finally become interesting to me again. I pretty much usually check out chapters when someone points out something interesting, like that chapter back when Hinata was trying to protect Naruto.