JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
celdricg (Offline)
New to JF

Lupin III VS Detective Conan - 04-18-2010, 08:06 AM

I wonder if Lupin III will get caught if instead of Detective Zenigata, Detective Conan will pursue Lupin III.

I hope there will be an anime like that, I'm sure it will be very interesting.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
04-18-2010, 09:26 AM

I couldn't see it happening, personally.

Anywho, with the way the actual Lupin III vs Detective Conan special ended, Conan'd be crazy to pursue Lupin.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
kunitokotachi (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-21-2010, 01:44 AM

Detective Conan exposes criminals not actually catches them himself. Everyone knows that Lupin is a criminal and they pretty much know what he will try to steal. Some people even set up eloborate security systems and he always escapes. Plus, he has Jigen and Goemon for help.

宣告されてから弁論しても手遅れである。
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

Send a message via AIM to Aota Send a message via MSN to Aota Send a message via Yahoo to Aota Send a message via Skype™ to Aota
04-21-2010, 04:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunitokotachi View Post
Detective Conan exposes criminals not actually catches them himself. Everyone knows that Lupin is a criminal and they pretty much know what he will try to steal. Some people even set up eloborate security systems and he always escapes. Plus, he has Jigen and Goemon for help.
And Fujiko.

I really wanted to watch it; it even had subtitles. But it wasn't the same. I miss the American voices for Lupin III

The color of the sala flower reveals the truth that is... To flourish is to fall. The proud do not endure.

Heaven or Hell, Let's Rock!

Like a passing dream on a night in Spring. The mighty fall at last, to be no more than dust before the wind.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
YukisUke (Offline)
Konichiwa, bitches

Send a message via AIM to YukisUke Send a message via Yahoo to YukisUke
04-25-2010, 10:29 PM

In my opinion, Detective Conan wins over Lupin III anyday. Nuff said about this topic.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
04-27-2010, 12:52 PM

Based on the special, imo, Lupin would own Conan. I mean...all four of them (Lupin, Jigen, Fujiko, and Goemon) figured out Conan's identity was really Kudo Shinichi. Highlight for the spoiler.

Anyway, seems that no matter what, Lupin seems to always manage to get nice inside information...info that Conan can never get his hands on.

IMO, if they were going to do another special, I'd want a Lupin III vs Kaito Kid vs Conan. Think of how much of a headache that would be to Conan. lol

Last edited by SSJup81 : 04-27-2010 at 12:55 PM.