JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Luckkiss (Offline)
New to JF

The anime of your dreams... - 06-19-2010, 12:14 PM

Wouldn't mind getting involved in the anime industry one day, not very likely I know but meh.. I can dream...

Anyway I'm interested in hearing other people's thoughts on what the anime industry needs; are there any topics, kinds of relationships, characters or settings that have yet to be properly covered? Anime with medical plots were mentioned in an earlier thread by Robhol. From my observation Western fantasy doesn't get enough attention either. In terms of character types and relationships I think there is a need for stronger female characters in more central roles, like a shonen anime with a female lead in a good non-pervy kind of way... and camaraderie between female warriors..

So if you could commission any anime, what sort of story would you want to see?

Approach the world with open arms and you'll either be cuddled or crushed... I think I know which is more likely...
(#2 (permalink))
Old
RikuNoshiki (Offline)
New to JF

Wink 06-19-2010, 03:53 PM

well i actually wanna go to japan when im outta of colledge and make an anime called Riku Gamamoto the main character is Riku Noshiki and Gamamoto is his inner demon. His family is world renown as a legendary ninja clan that have different elemental powers and very rarely they get a fire. Riku is fire and one day he gets kidnapped by a group of people called the rinn'e gade and they seal gamamoto's spirit inside of him but the actual demon is in another dimension slowly gaining power and he has to find a way to get to the other dimension and for having the demon in him he has a evolving sword called chaos blade. oh i forgot to mention tht riku is a 15 year old freshman

Last edited by RikuNoshiki : 06-19-2010 at 03:56 PM.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Luckkiss (Offline)
New to JF

06-19-2010, 05:46 PM

Sounds interesting, I've got a story in development too It's fun to have somethig to work on even if it amounts to nothing in the end.. and besides.. everytime I try to forget about it my brain won't let me Mine is an epic western fantasy centered around inter-species conflict with the fate of the Earth hanging in the balance.. pretty deep and complicated stuff...

Approach the world with open arms and you'll either be cuddled or crushed... I think I know which is more likely...
(#4 (permalink))
Old
manganimefan227 (Offline)
星の翼

06-19-2010, 10:57 PM

I've posted mine before but I've changed it quite a bit But you can read it and get the basic point . . .

If you can find it Bwuahahahaha!!

My Life Sucks- The kids I babysit have drooled, ripped or drawn on all of the cards and put the cars with the little people in the microwave!

I have no Friends- The cats have scratched and destroyed all of the DVDs!

I always owe someone- In fact I put two os in it!

I always ruin my clothes with Bleach!- The show is so dom suspensful I spill my grape soda on them!

But . . .I'll live.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Luckkiss (Offline)
New to JF

06-21-2010, 04:12 AM

@_@ So many posts.. I gotta study for my Japanese exam.. its not in the first few pages so I give up...

(#6 (permalink))
Old
manganimefan227 (Offline)
星の翼

06-21-2010, 06:09 AM

Check other places . . .

Best of luck on your exams!!

My Life Sucks- The kids I babysit have drooled, ripped or drawn on all of the cards and put the cars with the little people in the microwave!

I have no Friends- The cats have scratched and destroyed all of the DVDs!

I always owe someone- In fact I put two os in it!

I always ruin my clothes with Bleach!- The show is so dom suspensful I spill my grape soda on them!

But . . .I'll live.