JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Anime & Manga (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/)
-   -   the anime u wont recommend (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/3417-anime-u-wont-recommend.html)

Haggis 09-27-2007 03:39 PM

I know that nobody will agree with me here, but hey, what the hell...

Now I like Anime and I like comedies, but any anime that classes itself as a comedy is just gonna be rubbish. (apart from Azumanga Daioh)

Chobits, Cromartie High School, Excel Saga, Full Metal Panic, Project A-ko, Puni Puni Poemy, You're Under Arrest, etc. etc. etc.

Not one of them comes close to being as good as the Simpsons or South Park.

ultimaking 09-27-2007 05:58 PM

Naruto. It's really bored

Gunslinger 09-30-2007 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenNanami (Post 79325)
Agreed, Random is one of the things that make it interesting imo.

I hated inuyasha....they say his name every 5 seconds....

Tell you what if you like random watch excel saga...Now that's random ^____^

Tsuzuki 09-30-2007 08:54 AM

hm anime ... in the moment I don't but manga ^^ I know one this name is " BoBoBo Bo BoBo" this is so stubit and "Yami" from "YuGI-OH" is an special attack....

Rogozhin 09-30-2007 11:59 PM

Excuse me for following suit and saying that I wouldn't recommend Pokemon or Yu-gi-oh.

Pokemon is a series that's been forever in the racing circuit, travelling at the same dull speed and doing nothing that is unpredictable. The characters are tragic; we have an incredibly delusional main protagonist who thinks he's going "catch 'em all" when he's never going to, ditzy sheeplike friends who follow him on his journey for god knows why and persistent (like flies near a platter of poo) crims who have nothing better to do than annoy and get jolted by lightning.

Yu-gi-oh is hardly any better. I don't see what's so enthralling about a card game where there is absolutely no strategy involved because players keep popping out random, never-before-seen cards with outrageously cheap effects. I've played the ACTUAL game on GBA and that did involve strategy, the anime is just pure nonsense. Don't even get me started on the "heart of the cards" philosophy....

AryaSyailindra 10-01-2007 12:05 AM

i dont like Gakuen heaven

and dont ask me why, when you watch it, i think you will understand the answer

iceshot67 10-12-2007 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer (Post 79259)
I wouldn't recommend Gatekeepers 21, Inuyasha, Eureka 7, Beyblade, One Piece, or Rurouni Kenshin the animated movie. I don't care for any of those.

I like Yu-Gi-oh up too the end of the Shadow Realm and Battle City. When Marik loses. After that I don't like. And the only part of Poke'mon I like is with the original 150. After it passed 150 I hated it.

INUYASHA RULES!!! the rest i dont care for either. im gonna gate so much hate mail for this but dbz and full metal alchemist SUCK!!!:( :( :( :( :(

ShiningStar 10-12-2007 09:20 PM

The english dub of Excel Saga

animesnowangel 10-26-2007 02:12 AM

.hack//

it wasnt the absolute worst ever but its my least favorite so far...the legenf of the twilight one was ok. it was ok

alchemistchild 10-26-2007 02:16 AM

Higurashi is an anime i wouldn\'t recommend anyone to see. Saw twenty eps of it and i still don\'t understand what\'s going on...

or maybe im just slow lol