LinkBack Thread Tools
(#111 (permalink))
Old
Rikku777 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to Rikku777
04-06-2007, 06:49 AM

[post removed]

Last edited by Rikku777 : 07-03-2007 at 05:15 PM.
(#112 (permalink))
Old
QueenNanami (Offline)
I'll go with that!

Send a message via AIM to QueenNanami Send a message via MSN to QueenNanami
04-06-2007, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroneko View Post
But I if I had a choice to chose witch caracter I could be I think I would be Ryukuu, Just because I like to watch (and not have to worry about getting killed)
didnt Ryukuu say something about how kira using the death note would shorten kira's own life?

"The ignorant are mere stepping stones on the path to enlightenment."

"People can always have a judgment about anything you do. So it doesn't bother me. Everything can be strange to someone." - Michael Jackson
(#113 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
04-06-2007, 06:52 AM

QN: Even if you knew someone was gonna murder your family? A mastermind of an evil organization who kills baby animals for pure entertainment and no one is able to stop him due to lack of evidence? There're a lot of people out there worse than Kira, that i can assure you. Frankly speaking, I'd not hesitate to kill anyone of them if i got the chance.

Kuro: Can you kill a shinigami O.o"?

Rikku: No one plays God and fixes things, that's why the world itself has become so corrupted, there is simply no truly strong central power and discipline to hold it together. The end justifies the means. If i had to sacrifice a million people for a billion people, i would gladly do so, but only as a last resort.
..... Slit your wrists? are you for real? X_X

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.

Last edited by CoolNard : 04-06-2007 at 06:56 AM.
(#114 (permalink))
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

04-06-2007, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikku777 View Post
No one has the right to play God and try to be the one to fix everything. In doing so he corrupted himself. You can't change fate around. I can't stand what a stuck up immature brat he is. I used to like him when he was still sain, and know he just lost the rest of his marbles. I mean, he doesn't want to take responsibility for his actions, so he keeps killing off innocent people. But forget it. You know how much I hate debates. I'm going to go slit my wrist now, lol
UR smart Train. ^_^
Well he did say that he would sacrifice his sanity for this new world witch he spoke of, I think he may have done the right thing, though when he started killing people like his girl friend he did cross the line (that was COLD )

Oh I think Ryukuu has the right to play god (he is a god of death after all )

"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love. But then, one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer."
(#115 (permalink))
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

04-06-2007, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolNard View Post

Yes but Ryukuu knows how but he wont fall for it lol (I'm not going to wreck the strory for you so thats all you get lol)

"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love. But then, one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer."
(#116 (permalink))
Old
QueenNanami (Offline)
I'll go with that!

Send a message via AIM to QueenNanami Send a message via MSN to QueenNanami
04-06-2007, 06:56 AM

Quote:
QN: Even if you knew someone was gonna murder your family? A mastermind of an evil organization which kills baby animals for pure entertainment and no one is able to stop him due to lack of evidence? There're a lot of people out there wprse than Kira, that i can assure you. Frankly speaking, I'd not hesitate to kill anyone of them if i got the chance.

yes you can kill a shinigami XD you make it fall in love with a human

i never said what Kira was doing is all bad Have you ever seen the movie the Boondock Saints? they do the same thing as kira. I belive what they were doing was just doing what most people would have done. im just saying i wouldnt be able to if the person was going to murder my family ok i would kill him but so would everyone else... he's going to kill your family O.o self defence!

"The ignorant are mere stepping stones on the path to enlightenment."

"People can always have a judgment about anything you do. So it doesn't bother me. Everything can be strange to someone." - Michael Jackson
(#117 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

04-06-2007, 06:59 AM

Yes, I know that's the only way to do so, I should have made myself more precise. How can you make Ryuk fall in love? X_X Good idea, but practically impossible >_<"

QN: Yes, my point exactly. Kira is doing this mainly out of self-defense for not only himself, but the world in general

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
(#118 (permalink))
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

04-06-2007, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenNanami View Post
didnt Ryukuu say something about how kira using the death note would shorten kira's own life?
I think only when and if he used the shinigami eyes, it would cut his life spand in half.

But he may have meant that using the death note puts his life in danger as well (i.e. other people trying to kill him *like they are now lol*)

(#119 (permalink))
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

04-06-2007, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Yes, I know that's the only way to do so, I should have made myself more precise. How can you make Ryuk fall in love? X_X Good idea, but practically impossible >_<"
I don't think you do Ryukuu is too smart for that I think. (Is Ryuk how its spelled in the Translation?)

(#120 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

04-06-2007, 07:02 AM

Yeah, only when he does the eye pact. The only disadvantage is that Light wouldn't be able to ascend to heaven nor descend to hell ^_^
Kuro: Yeah, in th show, that's how it is said =P