LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
Aniymay (Offline)
The Anime Renagade

Send a message via Yahoo to Aniymay
01-04-2011, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oren View Post
yes, yes...L,Light,Misa...blah blah blah. Now can we PLEASE talk about how insanely sexy Ryuk is! *swoons* just the thought of those long arms and pointy teeth...not to mention the hair! *faints*
OMJesus!!! u r sooooo right!!! Ryuk issss awesome!!! OMG! u better keep ur distance when he cant get his apples!!! XD

Hiya! Aniymay is:

~Hard to be Soft
Tough to be Tender~

Old
KuroiBara (Offline)
New to JF

10-20-2011, 12:15 PM

I love Death Note!
I was ashamed at how the live action one ended, they cut the best characters!!
I love the way it is all explained, plus it shows that not everything has to be seen to exist! The characters in the Manga/Anime were so believable. The plot... WOW. All I can say is WOW. The plot was so good! Every last part of Death Note is amazing Even the live action film with its name changing and character cutting was amazing!

Where I live, the live action films (first and second) are airing this weekend one after the other! I can't wait x3 I've been meaning to buy them, but my DVD player broke! I have the entire anime though :3

KA RM
Click to view the band I'm in!
http://www.lulu.com/content/legacy-l...light/12097115 - My fiancé and I have created a poetry book together! It's quite dark, but there's some really cute poems too ^-^
Old
quptj7196lasjdf (Offline)
New to JF

10-25-2011, 02:31 AM

It sounds awsome ty ty rikku! lol CoolNard. yeah i always see your guys ava's and siggies and wonder if it's really something i should look into. by the sound of it, i should have got it long ago

Old
SamuraiAlchemistNinja (Offline)
Tired Philosopher...

Send a message via Yahoo to SamuraiAlchemistNinja
11-05-2011, 04:27 PM

I've been trying to get my mother to watch the DeathNote anime, but she just won't..... She'd really love it because it's an amazing story that makes you think...makes you wonder, what would I do if I had that kind of power in my hands? Ack, but seh keeps shutting me down...

I'm pretty content with life right now....For the most part, anyway....Well, at least, I'm pretty sure I am....
Old
jasminoodle (Offline)
JF Regular

09-16-2013, 10:21 PM

o my life, death note, the first anime I watched all the way through i'm just LOVED it! it was just so clever and well thought out, and I genuinely didn't know what was going to happen.
and i'm not gunna lie... I am a bit of an L fangirl. he is just so flipping pretty I'm like I cant EVEN!
:P

dudes are like hippy vans-

i dunno why, they just are

ahh, see. i dont have a japan-related sig, even though i love japan and im on its forum. that makes me cooler than david blaine,jerry springer,kirsten dunst,fearne cotton and the POPE, mixed in a cauldron, shoved in a handbag and served up in a sushi bar. eat that noodle fans! XD

ahh, now it IS Japan related,
lol!
Old
rebam (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-17-2013, 05:39 AM

I love the books. I feel like I can read them over and over and never get bored of them(is anyone else like that?). The show is just as good

"What do you believe in? 'I believe that whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you stronger'"
Old
Katianura (Offline)
JF Regular

09-18-2013, 09:51 PM

I cried so hard reading that anime! I stopped reading after either volume seven or eight... I couldn't bear to read on after the loss of my favorite character.

~Finding My Eternal Love~
Old
doodoofan (Offline)
New to JF

09-22-2014, 08:56 AM

I love Death Note! I have the manga volumes in Japanese, English and Vietnamese. I love the English boxset, I purchased it on Amazon for about $100 I think. I'm a huge fan of L, N and M. I don't know about you guys but I prefer the live action movie ending, even though I love Kira and Near's confrontation at the end of the manga.