(#711 (permalink))
Old
QueenNanami (Offline)
I'll go with that!

Send a message via AIM to QueenNanami Send a message via MSN to QueenNanami
04-09-2007, 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikku777 View Post
Hmmm, I would think L would be logical to get 100% on a test.(cause I am.... I get to logical and end up missing a question on those stupid IQ tests...) But since he is so smart, I guess he knows the answers automaticly.
prolly i hate IQ tests :/

it's funny in that episode tho because when they are making the speech L is holding the paper funny XD

"The ignorant are mere stepping stones on the path to enlightenment."

"People can always have a judgment about anything you do. So it doesn't bother me. Everything can be strange to someone." - Michael Jackson
(#712 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

04-09-2007, 06:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riku8 View Post
What I mean is, if you make the pilot of a plane die in a crash could that cause the deaths of others?
It wouldn't work. If the Death Note knows those people will die, the pilot will just die of a heart attack before the flight.

Sorry Nard-kun, that won't work either.

Rikku-chan you mean me on an IQ test? Last time I took one was YEARS ago in school.
(#713 (permalink))
Old
Rikku777 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to Rikku777
04-09-2007, 06:12 AM

I ate like L at the resturant I was at today.... My dad and grandpa were looking at me in bewilderment, they never saw it before...I've been trying to get my dad hooked on DN, I just have to make him watch the anime once it is in english, cause thats the only way he will watch it, lol

I hold everything like L, lol

L, I was talking abou thte picture Queenie posted with L and Light, lol. I think I need to put these':' when I am talking to you, so everyone is not confused, lol. But yeah, you would be logical to, lol ^_^

Last edited by Rikku777 : 04-09-2007 at 06:16 AM.
(#714 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
04-09-2007, 06:14 AM

Ahh... goody, prehaps you'll take a photo of yourself whilst in L mode and post it up ^_^?
Good idea, i wanna get my folks hooked on too XD

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
(#715 (permalink))
Old
QueenNanami (Offline)
I'll go with that!

Send a message via AIM to QueenNanami Send a message via MSN to QueenNanami
04-09-2007, 06:15 AM

he looks so evil o.o

"The ignorant are mere stepping stones on the path to enlightenment."

"People can always have a judgment about anything you do. So it doesn't bother me. Everything can be strange to someone." - Michael Jackson
(#716 (permalink))
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

04-09-2007, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post
It wouldn't work. If the Death Note knows those people will die, the pilot will just die of a heart attack before the flight.

Sorry Nard-kun, that won't work either.

Rikku-chan you mean me on an IQ test? Last time I took one was YEARS ago in school.
What if you kill the crew while there in the air? or just as they take off (they will have to die of heart attack you know)

"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love. But then, one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer."
(#717 (permalink))
Old
Rikku777 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to Rikku777
04-09-2007, 06:17 AM

Light's a jerk, he's just using her and she just wants a boyfriend...*gets sick and throws up*

YEAH COOLY!! I should post a pic of me talking on the cellphone like L!!!!!!! ^_^
(#718 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard

LOL, QN, good one! XD~!! Ryuk's sooo hilarious!!

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
(#719 (permalink))
Old
Katashi (Offline)
Signature Creator

Send a message via Skype™ to Katashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post

Katashi: okay, the first one is sort of specific. make a sig of Light and L, but I want certain pics! I want the pic of L, looking completely sneaky with his finger in his mouth, surrounded all in blue when Misa goes to the school and talks to L for the first time. And she sees his name. And I want the one of Light with his red eyes, but one eye HAS to be covered by hair. So only one eye is visible. And put the DN text up top, with some sort of weird background.

The second one I'd like to see if you can capture L's kicks from the second opening, but keep it animated no stills!!!!
Easily done, but it'll be quite sometime before I get to them....already have 3 on my plate, not including the awsome animated one I'm making for myself which will come before these! Eventually, but I also can't be making things just for skill testing either, don't have that much time with everything else going for me...

I love making signatures, if you'd like a custom one from me, just ask in my siggy thread!
*My Custom Signatures Album* ~ *Katashi's Signature Request Thread*
Misa Amane Gothic Lolita Video
(#720 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

04-09-2007, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolNard View Post
Ahh... goody, prehaps you'll take a photo of yourself whilst in L mode and post it up ^_^?
Good idea, i wanna get my folks hooked on too XD
My mother read DN. but she stopped when L dies. And she liked Misa the best. But she felt bad for L. She thought he was a poor thing, and she took pity. She cried when he died, and was practically screaming at the book. sort of funny now when I think about it. And my aunt is on book 5!!!!!!!!