JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Anime & Manga (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/)
-   -   Flashback! Old anime shows, name some^^ (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/3651-flashback-old-anime-shows-name-some%5E%5E.html)

EternallySilenced 04-11-2007 09:32 PM

Flashback! Old anime shows, name some^^

Well I was just trying to think of some old shows I use to watch.
Horribly, I cant remeber half the names of them.
XD
Umm...theres Monster Rancher(haha, the evil guy was called Moo XD) and Cybersix.
Thats all I can come up with for now.

What are some shows everyone else use to watch?

Kayame 04-11-2007 09:42 PM

There is the basic DB series, then up cyborge 009 I think it was called, Lupin the 3rd, um........gundam, .Hack, shuuuuuuu, somethin racers, that's all I can come up with at the moment.

_Kayame_

EternallySilenced 04-11-2007 10:41 PM

Thats more than I could. :pinkcry:

Kayame 04-11-2007 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EternallySilenced (Post 88667)
Thats more than I could. :pinkcry:

lol, yeah, I used to watch them all the time, but then I found AzuManga Dioah. it's the best anime ever. I'm most likely beable to come up with more later, when i can think.

AoshiShinomori 04-12-2007 12:20 AM

Daigunder is one of the old ones. Yu-Yu is old too and so was Saiyuki Reload... Hmm let's see... Of course the original Cardcaptor Sakura, a really old one called Rahula, Captain Tsubasa, Oban Star Racers (don't know if this counts) and yep .hack//sign.

I'll try and think up more! :rolleyes:

EternallySilenced 04-12-2007 01:04 AM

Oh yeah, I forgot about Cardcaptor Sakura. XD
That was an awsum show. lol

OtakuGaijin 04-12-2007 01:42 AM

some old anime shows

5 Attachment(s)
Astroboy (B&W version) Gigantor ( B&W Version) Amazing Three, EighthMan, Prince Planet, Cyborg Big X, Kimba the white lion, Marine boy, Speed Racer, Princess Knight, Battle of the planets, Star Blazers, Bell and Sebastian, Rocky Joe, Voltron, Robotect, Sailor Moon, DragonBalls & Z and the New Adventures of Gigantor,

These are some of the earliest known anime to air in America,

IamKira 04-12-2007 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EternallySilenced (Post 88747)

There are three anime that top all the others........Sailor Moon.....CCS and Death Note....

Kokugen 04-12-2007 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EternallySilenced (Post 88747)

Yea I didn't realise I used to watch it till I saw a pic from it and realised still need to rewatch it for old times sakes.

For me original Pokemon which pwns all the newer ones ummm... (5 minute tea break) and some other one I forgot damn.

AoshiShinomori 04-12-2007 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IamKira (Post 88783)
There are three anime that top all the others........Sailor Moon.....CCS and Death Note....

The thread specifically quoted "Old" anime k-cube so deathnote probably won't make the list (though it is still the best! :rolleyes: )