JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Sutiiven (Offline)
nothingness

Sutiivens Anime 2 - 04-12-2007, 07:14 AM

heres some more for yall.as he runs through okinawa he runs into kanji an old friend from the feudal era and his prized blade the kaijin fu we were both rivals and as i walk through i run into swiftant and he has his deadly katars of the mist as we eye each other the blades are out were going full blow to each other cut by cut but we wont quit he is getting ready to end my existence with the poison of seven snakes and i blank out and see something that seems so familiar a women but luckily kanji shows up at the right time or i would be gone and i tell swiftant that you may be an assain well known for your skills but you will not stop me i am going to find out who i am you will not keep me from finding my love for i am a samurai and i will fight to death and it is what keeps me living for i've seen her in my dreams and for all i know i must find her aaagh. what happened you passed out and you are severly injured i must get swiftant he can tell me or i will kill him. you fool i will have to stop you no you wont all right then . he is out know and he wont get killed but i cant blame the poor fool though his heart is strong but im sure he will be better tommorow though as it seems this swiftant is quick and dangerous and master every style the assasins use he must be the leader.

this is all for right now and kanji is in there tell i can get another name that fits better and i do really hope you all like this.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
QueenNanami (Offline)
I'll go with that!

Send a message via AIM to QueenNanami Send a message via MSN to QueenNanami
04-12-2007, 07:21 AM

it great Sutiivens! keep it up n.n

"The ignorant are mere stepping stones on the path to enlightenment."

"People can always have a judgment about anything you do. So it doesn't bother me. Everything can be strange to someone." - Michael Jackson
(#3 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
04-12-2007, 07:22 AM

Yay, i'm in there XD~!

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
fuu (Offline)
blargh whatever

04-12-2007, 04:25 PM

Whoo hoo!!! keep it up I like

FEAR ME!!!
(#5 (permalink))
Old
DreamKeeperLuna (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Yahoo to DreamKeeperLuna
04-16-2007, 01:37 AM

I like it, keep up the work. Hope to read more.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Sutiiven (Offline)
nothingness

More story . - 05-06-2007, 03:51 AM

Though were going to continue our journey i cant tell much about Kanji he seems as if he is himself butt other times it's as if he's a different person he's also one of the strongest except except for Vesperd and and the assasin known as Swiftant but for now we can go eat ramen rice cakes also train and drink and find to women to dress our wounds but everyone seems happy all the time here but for some reason but it doesn't hit me right even if their normal but there not it's as if their possed but Kanji is not around it it's got to be daemon let her go raaaa not now friend we battle later and you're to weak for now. i want a challenge win tell win i think your ready to fight we will meet but not tell then well for now the woman is safe i couldn't live if any one else died but then i used to enjoy spilling the blood of innocents but as time comes and goes you change but you can not tell except fo at certain times but for now i rest with my blade at my side.