JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Aniymay (Offline)
The Anime Renagade

Send a message via Yahoo to Aniymay
Post 2 peeps that want 2 read a new Romance/Shojo comic XD - 04-09-2011, 05:51 PM

Ellos ,

i am working on a short story manga, and i was wondering if anyone wanted 2 read it. I plan to have 2 links that lead to either Deviant art or blogger.com so that way the public can view it. The comic itself will be inked and lettered by the way, and i just might color the pages as well X>. I'm doing this because i want to get an opinion from an unbiased group of peeps

Title:
2Cute2Doubt
Rose Qy is an 18 year old model for "2Cute" and "Romance Child"'s fashion magazine and clothing line. "2Cute" is a worldwide famous teen and young adult clothing store of high fashion. "Romance Child" is a lingerie fashion industry that also has a weekly magazine that comes out. Each magazine always has a 3-page spread love story that uses the models to describe the story almost like a regular novel with pictures in it.

Rose is also dating her long time, childhood love (since she was 13) Teken Abhor. Teken is a 19 year old college student that majors in business. While Rose models, Teken is in class, so at times Teken has a few doubts about Rose because he fears that she might fall for one of the guys she photographs with. Of course, over and over again, Rose always told Teken that he has nothing to worry about. But and upcoming "bedroom" photo shoot for "Romance Child" with one of the hottest male models in fashion leaves Teken second guessing.

yes and i must say that this comic will be a little risqué with a couple of scenes but it will be good i promise. If you guys have any questions about the comic PM (private message) me. Also after you have read it PM me as well, let me know what you think of my art work.

The way im planning to work on it is that i'll have a new page each day, and I'll start adding the comic itself on 4-11-11 (Monday), but so far i just have the cover page up there

http://fav.me/d3dl02e (Deviantart)
2Cute2Doubt (Blogger)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cover page.jpg (138.9 KB, 27 views)

Hiya! Aniymay is:

~Hard to be Soft
Tough to be Tender~

Last edited by Aniymay : 04-12-2011 at 03:23 AM.