JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

Anime lovers please join - 04-14-2007, 04:11 AM

Hey all....I'm starting a Sailor Moon commemoration day.....Please join in on the 30th of June for it......Invite some friends over and have a marathon of Sailor Moon!!!!! Yeah!!!!! I think I'll do one for CCS and DN and Gundam Wing and others as I think of them....I would probably do it on dates of birthdays for characters of that particular Anime........What do you think......World Wide Anime comemoration days?

IamKira
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Riku8 (Offline)
C.E.L.L

04-14-2007, 05:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamKira View Post
Hey all....I'm starting a Sailor Moon commemoration day.....Please join in on the 30th of June for it......Invite some friends over and have a marathon of Sailor Moon!!!!! Yeah!!!!! I think I'll do one for CCS and DN and Gundam Wing and others as I think of them....I would probably do it on dates of birthdays for characters of that particular Anime........What do you think......World Wide Anime comemoration days?
Wow thats a great idea, I bet it will bring back loads of memories

(#3 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

04-14-2007, 05:22 AM

Could you expand on that please?....I would like to know what makes it a bad Idea....who knows, maybe I can fix it with some input from you....and also, I would like to know what constitutes me killing myself......I would like an explanation........

IamKira
(#4 (permalink))
Old
QueenNanami (Offline)
I'll go with that!

Send a message via AIM to QueenNanami Send a message via MSN to QueenNanami
04-14-2007, 05:24 AM

A day where we all just watch tons of anime??? im in! sounds totally Awsome IamKira XD

"The ignorant are mere stepping stones on the path to enlightenment."

"People can always have a judgment about anything you do. So it doesn't bother me. Everything can be strange to someone." - Michael Jackson
(#5 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

04-14-2007, 05:29 AM

Well.....there would be many days.....at least one for each anime on the main characters birthday.....so sailor moon would have quite a few where we would watch only sailor moon on that day......On Light's birthday.....we would only watch DN....In the event that two birthdays fall on one day....watch both......

Anime Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Watch loads of it people!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IamKira
(#6 (permalink))
Old
QueenNanami (Offline)
I'll go with that!

Send a message via AIM to QueenNanami Send a message via MSN to QueenNanami
04-14-2007, 05:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamKira View Post
Well.....there would be many days.....at least one for each anime on the main characters birthday.....so sailor moon would have quite a few where we would watch only sailor moon on that day......On Light's birthday.....we would only watch DN....In the event that two birthdays fall on one day....watch both......

Anime Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Watch loads of it people!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thats alot of sailor moon... which i love! XD Rei is my fav ;P i just wish i had more sailor moon to watch :/

im still in ;P

"The ignorant are mere stepping stones on the path to enlightenment."

"People can always have a judgment about anything you do. So it doesn't bother me. Everything can be strange to someone." - Michael Jackson
(#7 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

04-14-2007, 05:36 AM

It's the plan for Anime conquest of the earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you know the birthday of your fav anime character, be sure to post it and the anime they come from, as well as a birthday and I'll compile a list of days....

IamKira
(#8 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
04-14-2007, 05:40 AM

Hey Kira, I'm sure you know when Light's bday is right?

Great idea btw

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

04-14-2007, 06:06 AM

No....sorry oh wise cooly...I have heard when it it before...I have just forgotten....anyway....keep the posts coming...good night...I'll see you all tomorrow....

IamKira
(#10 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
04-14-2007, 07:58 AM

And you call yourself a light-supporter? I'm appalled, oh naive Kira! XD Jkjk lol... =P
Here's his b-date: Feb. 28, 1986

The link to it and the rest of the dn charcters are right here

//DG.Org : A DEATHNOTE SITE (D e a t h G o d) Gallery, Scans, Interactive, Downloads, Manga, List, Ohba, Takeshi, Color Spreads, Forums, Links, and others.

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.