JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Anime & Manga (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/)
-   -   Could you please recommend some manga for me? (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/38945-could-you-please-recommend-some-manga-me.html)

KurumuHatake 08-14-2011 06:25 PM

Could you please recommend some manga for me?

Hello, and thank you for looking.

I was hoping you could recommend some manga for me to read.

The ones I like to read are:

-Naruto
-Rosario + Vampire
-Tegami Bachi
-Bleach
-Toriko
-One Piece

I'm also willing to read new things.

Thank you vary much. :ywave:

KurumuHatake 08-15-2011 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mazasseKORIYAMA (Post 876049)
You must read 「子連れ狼」"Lone wolf and cab."
It is a masterpiece of Gekiga works.
みんなでまちなかにぎわいづくり

Thank you. ^^ I'm reading it right now, but my home is a bit distracting right now, so I can't tell you how I like it yet.

KurumuHatake 08-17-2011 05:30 PM

Thank you Fishy for your recommendations, and also for the extra details. I think I read the first part of Ao no Exorcist a while ago in the Shonen Jump Magazine. And My sister wants me to start watching/reading Death Note, and I want to, too. Thank you again. ^^

@mazasseKORIYAMA ok, so I got some reading done, and I think I like this[Lone wolf and cub]. I actually started reading it backwards, which explains why I was so confused most of the time. But now that I'm reading it in the right direction it makes way more sense.

Realism 09-07-2011 11:58 PM

Inochi

Don't be fooled by the cover....this manga has one of the most cruel and evil villains ever.

Hana no Keiji

I don't know if this is scanned or not....or how good your Japanese is. But yeah...this is amazing.

Blame

This manga is art. Whether the story is good or not is debatable. But the art is astounding to look at.

Nebelherz 10-02-2011 02:35 PM

I think you may like Fairy Tail:

tohruchan7 10-03-2011 08:48 PM

i've been really into Bakuman its pretty good

watson13 10-15-2011 05:31 AM

Convey you Queer for your recommendations, and also for the unscheduled info. I imagine I record the firstborn attempt of Ao no Magician a while ago in the Shonen Leap Storehouse. And My sis wants me to signaling watching/reading End Notation, and I deprivation to, too. Thank you again.I got whatsoever representation through, and I think I suchlike this[Lonely womanizer and cub]. I actually started representation it backwards, which explains why I was so silly most of the instance. But now that I'm measuring it in the sect route it makes way more sentience.

Jeans
Jeans Online

YukisUke 11-05-2011 12:48 AM

Vampire Knight
Dance in the Vampire Bund
Kuroshitsuji
Kaikan Phrase
Blood Alone

I hope you find something that you like!! :)

SamuraiAlchemistNinja 11-05-2011 04:21 PM

This may be an oldie, but it still stands as a great manga: Furuba (Fruits Basket). The story revolves around a girl name Tohru Honda and her discovery of the Sohma family curse. It's completely finished now, so all the manga should be available wherever you go. I highly recommend reading this manga as it's wonderful. The anime that is attached to this manga only goes up to about the 7th or 8th volume and then ends for some reason, so I'd recommend just reading the manga first. :vsign: