(#701 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
11-23-2009, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Columbine View Post
I've seen a surprising amount of stuff based on Japanese or Korean boy bands however, particularly comics and I'm more suppressed their agents haven't suppressed it already. I imagine if any compromising photographs of them were drifting about, they'd have stamped all over it, but the doujinshi somehow seems to slip through the net. Very curious.
In the case of Japanese bands, it`s actually legal and accepted. A form of fan made publicity. In the end, it doesn`t matter how the fans want to see them as long as they`re not selling the stuff as TRUE, and as long as they are spending money on the real goods.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.
(#702 (permalink))
Old
Columbine (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

11-23-2009, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyororin View Post
In the case of Japanese bands, it`s actually legal and accepted. A form of fan made publicity. In the end, it doesn`t matter how the fans want to see them as long as they`re not selling the stuff as TRUE, and as long as they are spending money on the real goods.
Really? Wow~ well there you are then. Mystery solved!
(#703 (permalink))
Old
AkioFlameWall (Offline)
New to JF

12-22-2010, 07:12 PM

I love yaoi! I love writing it, reading it! Its my favorite genre (ish) after Shonen! I can't pick a favorite couple though I like SoraxSunao (Sukisho) and RitsukaxSoubi (Loveless) and YukixShuichi (Gravitation) and UsamixMisaki (Junjou Romantica) and SonoxSeiji (Sensitive ...yeah) and MiraxKazu (Papa to Kiss in the Dark)...I might just go with SoraxSunao...they were my first yaoi/shonen-ai pair so...but I AM a yaoi fangirl...(and not the "kyah!" weirdo, scary type we're all afraid of and accused of being )