JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
annelie82 (Offline)
Zzzz...zzz.....zz...

DNAngel? - 05-19-2007, 02:22 PM

Grr. They've taken down all DNAngel eps from youtube...and I only had six more to go!!! Grr.

Anyone know any other site that has them?

"It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others." -from the film Coach Carter
(#2 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
05-19-2007, 02:25 PM

I'm not sure about anyone else. But these are the sites I use for watching anime (not downloading them =P)

Youtube (outta the question XD)

Dailymotion

TvLinks

CrunchyRoll

Veoh

Just add a "www." and a ".com" in front of and behind them respectively

P.S. i could be wrong tho, some i haven't used in a long time.. might hv forgotten... >.<

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.

Last edited by CoolNard : 05-19-2007 at 02:31 PM.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
annelie82 (Offline)
Zzzz...zzz.....zz...

05-19-2007, 02:30 PM

thanks, cn-kun! I'll try these. Except for stupid youSELESStube, of course.

"It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others." -from the film Coach Carter
(#4 (permalink))
Old
annelie82 (Offline)
Zzzz...zzz.....zz...

05-19-2007, 02:47 PM

Yay! Veoh and Tv links are great! There's loads of good stuff on them! Thank you ever so much, CN! *hugs*

(#5 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
05-19-2007, 02:53 PM

Anytime, annelie-neechan! *huggles back*

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.