JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
YennonCrow (Offline)
The Chosen Mind

Send a message via AIM to YennonCrow
Thumbs up Please Twins! - 06-02-2007, 01:35 PM

Just finished watching it. Guess who figured out who the twin was, who the gf would be, and who it was exactly in the picture? ::Points at self:: yay ^.^

It wasn't bad. It was different from what I usually watch. Its about these three strangers with the same picture and same colored eyes. There are only two children in the picture, and the only one you can tell is really in the picture is the boy. Both girls fall in love with their possible brother, and form a 'love alliance'. Whoever turns out to be the sister, would fully support the others romantic feelings for him. It's a sequel to Please Teacher! which I haven't seen yet :x but its okay, because its really not that much of a continuation of Please Teacher!. It's just got people from the previous show in it.

I liked it! if I could give it 1 - 5 stars I would give it a 4 ;P it was a little annoying how they kept repeating themselves. But its funny and its an interesting situation for a plot.

Oh, and just because I figures everything out before the ending doesn't mean it was obvious :P I'm just really good at figuring plots out ^.^ my sister turned out to be wrong, haha! (aka, I win!!! ) I believe I chose to watch Please Twins! instead of Please Teacher! first because Please Teacher! had bad ratings ~.~ but I think I'll give it a shot now.

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Last edited by YennonCrow : 06-02-2007 at 01:38 PM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
timo (Offline)
JF Regular

onegai series - 06-02-2007, 05:48 PM

hey there!
I'm a fan of both series. If you can, find the novels and the manga versions of this story. The endings are quite different. When I watch onegai teacher and onegai twins, I watch them in that order; the story makes a lot more sense. But that's just me.

(#3 (permalink))
Old
YennonCrow (Offline)
The Chosen Mind

Send a message via AIM to YennonCrow
06-02-2007, 06:59 PM

okay :P manga is always better infact, sometimes I hate the animes, but adore the manga (Love Hina... if they didnt have enough money they shouldnt have tried to make it :/ thats just my opinion)

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.